Latest Recruitment In OJAS: Online Job Application System For Gujarat State
Whether it is Ratan Tata or any common man, at the end of the day, everyone needs a job. The only difference that remains is either you are self-employed, or you work under someone. But due to the uncontrolled growth of the population, thousands of people go unemployed everyday because there aren’t enough jobs available out there. Even poverty can be blamed to some extent as it contributes to illiteracy and thus, further increasing the rate of unemployed people in the country. This is because a candidate may not be educated enough to fit a certain job profile. But thanks, to our Indian government that it’s trying everything in its power to reduce the level of unemployment in the country.
For instance, developing job websites from where candidates can apply for a government job and can even get updates and notifications about the same. Speaking of which, the state government of Gujarat has taken a great step in order to provide people with government job opportunities. After all, securing a government job in a country like India is ten times better than having a private job because of all the extra perks that a government job provides you.
Gujarat which is a state located in the western part of the country is doing a great job by raising job opportunities for the unemployed people, especially the youth under both the state and the central government. In order to provide adequate government job opportunities to suitable candidates, the government of Gujarat has developed a website named OJAS from where you can get notifications and updates about government jobs available in Gujarat. If you are unable to understand the concept of OJAS Online Jaherat then, let’s discuss it out vividly in this following content.
OJAS Bharti & News & Gujarat Rojgar Recruitment Notification List
To put it in simple words OJAS Bharti or Gujarat Rojgar is an online government job website which is developed by the state government of Gujarat, in order to provide job opportunities to the youth of the state and it stands for Online Job Application System. The fact that Gujarat is considered to be a leader in various industrial sectors including engineering, textiles, chemicals, drugs, pharmaceuticals, petrochemicals, dairy products, cement, gems, ceramic and jewelry, it is successfully able to raise huge amounts of job opportunities for people under different sectors. Every year the site generates a considerable amount of jobs and thus, reducing the rate of unemployment in the state. Starting from GPSC, GSSSB, GPSSB, Police Bharti, Gujarat Rojgar you get all types of government job alerts and notifications on this site.
Everyday a large number of candidates visit the website in the hope of getting a suitable government job for themselves. Because of which the amount of traffic the website can handle exceeds and therefore, the state government decided to open up a second version of the website with a changed look and domain name in the year 2016. However, many of the candidates are not aware of the change and thus, end up looking for jobs in ojas.guj.nic.in, and then, they are automatically redirected to the new website ojas.gujarat.gov.in. By this, one thing is certain that OJAS has been really a successful move taken by the Gujarat government.
How do I register on Ojas?
In order to fill up forms for all the online job advertisements of Commission/Department/Board, candidates have to go through a process of OJAS one time registration (OTR). The importance of the OTR process may be summed as follows:
- Completion of the OTR process allows the candidates to fill up forms for all the online advertisement of Commission/Department/Board. The main objective of the process is to cut down on the redundant task of filling in the details in an online application for the candidates. The OTR Registration number is an added advantage for the candidates at the time of filling up all the online advertisements of GPSC. However, it should be remembered that the facility of the OTR does not decide on the eligibility of a candidate.
- The candidate can apply for the said online advertisements with or without the help of the OTR. The candidate needs to apply online for all the upcoming and current advertisements and valid Confirmation and Application number for the respective advertisement, only then the application of the candidate will be considered valid.
- Applying with the help of OTR doesn’t mean that the application by a particular candidate is valid for any of the online advertisements of the Commission/Department/Board.
- In order to complete the OTR process, a candidate needs to fill in his required personal details and upload his/her photograph along with his/her signature online. After the completion of the process, the candidate will receive OTR Registration Number on his registered mobile number as well as it will also show on the screen. The details submitted by the candidate in the OTR can be edited whenever needed. However, you should remember that once you have applied for an online application, whatever details was last saved will be taken in the online form filling. Any changes made in the OTR after the online application is made will not be taken into consideration for your online application for the respective advertisement.
- Ojas Online One Time Registration : Click HERE
What is Advantages of OJAS and Ojas Maru Gujarat?
After discussing the concept of OJAS in details, we can conclude the following benefits out of Maru gujarat:
- You can get all types of government job alerts and notifications on the website.
- You can apply online for any job application on the website.
- You never have to miss out on any government job recruitment again.
- Provides a possibility for every potential candidate to secure a government job.
- Helps to reduce the rate of unemployment in the state.
The eligibility criterion for OJAS Maru Gujarat and OJAS Jaherat
- Educational Qualification: There are different posts open in the Maru Gujarat website and all the posts have a different qualification. Some of the mid-level posts require the candidate to be a graduate whereas the lower level post only requires a 12 pass certificate.
- Age Limit: The age limit to apply for government jobs through OJAS Online Bharti 2020 is from 18 years to 30 years.
Selection Procedure: The process of getting a government job is not easy. Students have to go through the process of a written exam at first then physical test followed by a mock test and face to face interview and finally typing test. The typing test is basically to see if the person is good with computers or not.
Job Location: The whole process of recruitment is conducted by Gujarat Development Authority and the lob location will divinity be in the state of Gujarat.