ONGC MO Recruitment 2020
Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited – ONGC, Cambay published an official notification for Recruitment of Medical Officer (Occupational Health) posts on contractual basis. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc… You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 01
- Name of posts: Medical Officer (Occupational Health)
- MBBS (As per IMC Act 1956 with Registration from State Medical Council)
- Candidates having training in occupational health/ public health or occupational medicine will be preferred.
- Rs. 72,000/- per month
- Selection Criteria: Following weightages shall be assigned to different parameters in the selection
- Qualification: 70 marks (60 marks for essential qualification & up to 10 marks for any relevant higher qualifications)
- Interview: 30 marks
- TOTAL: 100 marks
- The breakup of 10 marks for such higher qualification shall be considered as follows:
- Where a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field (M.B.B.S) is the minimum prescribed qualification, 5 marks shall be given to a Master’s degree in the relevant field (e.g. MD/MS).
- Further additional 5 marks shall be given to a Post Master’s qualification in the relevant field (e.g. M.Ch/ DM).
- The qualifications considered for granting additional marks shall need to be in line for example an MBA in Hospital Administration shall not be considered as an inline qualifications where M.B.B.S. is the essential qualification.
How to Apply
- Eligible Candidates can directly report for personal interview as per schedule at the designated place. All communications with the candidate shall be through SMS/ e-mail/ Whatsapp.
- Venue: ONGC Guest House, ONGC Colony, Kansari (PO), Khambhat – 388 630
- Advertisement No.: CBY/HR/R&P/Contr. Medic /2/2020
- Interview date: 06/10/2020
- Time: 09.00 am onwards (Registration of Candidates: 08.00 AM to 09.00 AM)
- View ONGC Cambay MO advertisement with application form: Click here