Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited (Ongc), Which Is India’s Flagship Energy Major And A ‘Maharatna’ Central Public Sector Enterprise Engaged In Exploration And Production Of Oil & Gas In India And Abroad, As A Measure Of Skill Building Initiative For The Nation, Proposes To Engage Apprentices At Its Location Across 21 Work Centres. On 28/07/2020, ONGC Announced Job Notification To Hire Candidates Who Completed Any Bachelors Degree, B.A, B.B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, Diploma, Iti For The Position Of Apprentice.
|No Of Posts||351 Posts|
Mehsana : 351 Posts
- Accountant : 5 Posts
- Assistant HR : 25 Posts
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) : 15 Posts
- Draughtsman (Civil) : 5 Posts
- Electrician : 65 Posts
- Fitter : 90 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic : 15 Posts
- Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance : 31 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) : 15 Posts
- Machinist : 10 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) : 55 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel : 40 Posts
- Surveyor : 5 Posts
- Welder : 25 Posts
Job Details ( Click To City Name For Open Advertisement ) :
- ONGC Vadodara vacancy : Click Here
- ONGC Aankleshwar vacancy : Click Here
- ONGC Ahmedabad vacancy : Click Here
- ONGC Hazira (Surat) vacancy : Click Here
Applications Are Invited From Candidates Meeting The Following Qualifications For Engagement As Apprentices Under Apprentices Act 1961 (As Amended From Time To Time) In The Trade/Disciplines Mentioned Below:
- Posts: Apprentice2. NORTHERN SECTOR: Dehradun: 228 , MUMBAI SECTOR: Total 764 , WESTERN SECTOR: Total 1579 , EASTERN SECTOR: Total 716 , SOUTHERN SECTOR: Total 674 , CENTRAL SECTOR: Total 221
- Technician Apprentices (Diploma) – Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electronics, Mechanical, Civil – Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
- Trade Apprentices (ITI / Graduates): Accountant Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognised institute/Universityb. Assistant-Human Resource Bachelors degree (Graduation) in B.A. or B.B.A from a Govt. recognised institute/ University.
- Secretarial Assistant ITI in trade Stenography (English) /Secretarial practice
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) ITI in COPA Trade 5 Draughtsman (Civil) ITI in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade 6 Electrician ITI in Electrician Tradee. Electronics Mechanic ITI in Electronics Mechanic 8 Fitter ITI in Fitter 9 Instrument Mechanic ITI in Instrument Mechanic
- Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance ITI in Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) B.Sc with PCM or PCB ITI in Lab. Asst (Chemical Plant) trade
- Library Assistant ITI in Library and information Science
- Machinist ITI in Machinist Trade 14 Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) ITI in Mechanic Motor Vehicle tradej. Mechanic Diesel ITI in Mechanic Diesel trade 16 Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic ITI in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic tradek. Plumber ITI in Plumber tradel.Surveyor ITI in Surveyor Trade
- Welder ITI passed out in the trade of Welder (Gas & Electric)
- The Apprentices Are Eligible For Monthly Stipend As Per Apprentices Act, 1961, Apprenticeship Rules 1992 As Amended From To Time During Their Engagement Period. Ii. The Trainee Is Not Eligible For Any Ta-Da/Boarding Or Lodging Expenses Incurred During The Period Of Training. Ongc Will Not Provide Any Financial Assistance Towards Transportation.
Duration Of Training Is 12 Months For All Disciplines Mentioned Above Except For Library Assistant, Wherein The Training Period Is 6 Months.
- Issue Of Advertisement And Call For Applications 29th July 20202. Opening Of Online Application Portal At Www.Ongcapprentices.Ongc.Co.In29th July 2020 11:00 Hrs
- Last Date For Receiving Of Applications 17th August 2020 18:00 Hrs
- Date Of Result/Selection 24th August 20205. Receive Confirmation From Candidates 24th August 2020 – 1 St September 2020
- Candidates Are Advised To Carefully Read The Full Advertisement For Details Of Eligibility Criteria And Selection Modalities Before Submission Of Application.
Ii. The Candidates Should Not Have Undergone Apprenticeship Earlier Or Pursuing Apprenticeship Training As Per The Apprentices Act, 1961, As Amended From Time To Time.
Iii. Candidates, Who Had Training Or Job Experience For A Period Of One Year Or More After The Attainment Of Prescribed Qualifications, Shall Not Be Eligible For Being Engaged As Technician Apprentice.
Iv. Only For Technician Apprentices (For Trades Mentioned In Sl. No. 20-25) : – The Applicant For The Position Should Not Have Completed Three Years After Passing Of The Qualifying Examination As On The Cut-Off Date Of Eligibility I.E. 19.08.2020. In Case The Date Of Declaration Of Result Is Not Mentioned In The Mark Sheet, The Candidate Must Submit A Certificate Mentioning The Date Of Publication Of Result From The Principal Of The Polytechnic/ College / Institute From Where The Candidate Pursued His Diploma Course At The Time Of Verification Of Documents.
- Ongc Shall Have No Obligation To Offer Regular Employment To Apprentices During And/Or After The Completion Of The Apprenticeship Period. After Successful Completion Of Apprenticeship Period, Candidates Shall Be Relieved From The Respective Work Area.Vi. Any Corundum/Addendum Etc. Or Updates With Regard To This Advertisement Shall Be Made Available On Our Website Www.Ongcindia.Com And Www.Ongcapprentices.Ongc.Co.InOnly. Candidates Are Thus Advised To Periodically Visit Our Above Websites As All Future Correspondence And Latest Information Shall Be Available Only On Our Website.Vii. Candidates Can Apply For One Trade Code Only. Candidates Applying For More Than One Trade Code Will Not Be Considered For Any Post And Their Applications Will Be Summarily Rejected. Further, Only One Mobile Number And One Email Id Can Be Used For Applying For The Training. The Same Mobile Number And Email Id Cannot Be Used By Any Other Candidate For Filling Online Application For This Notification.Viii. Candidates With Qualification Acquired Through Distance Learning Mode Or Part Time Mode Or Correspondence Mode Shall Not Be Considered.Ix. The Candidature Of The Applicant Would Be Provisional And Subject To Subsequent Verification Of Certificates. In Case It Is Detected At Any Stage Of Engagement Or Thereafter, That A Candidate Does Not Fulfil The Eligibility Norms And/Or That He/She Has Furnished Any Incorrect/Doctored/False Information/Certificate/Documents Or Has Suppressed Any Material Fact(S), His/Her Candidature Will Stand Cancelled. If Any Of These Shortcomings Is/Are Detected Even After Engagement, His/Her Engagement Is Liable To Be Terminated.
- Engagement Of Selected Candidates Is Subject To His/Her Being Declared Medically Fit As Per The Requirement Of The Apprentices Act, 1961. All Such Engagement Will Also Be Subject To All Relevant Rules/Policies/Guidelines Of The Corporation.
Xi. The Decision Of Management Will Be Final And Binding On All Candidates On All Matters Relating To Eligibility, Acceptance Or Rejection Of The Applications, Mode Of Selection, Cancellation Of The Selection Process Either In Part Or Full, Higher Qualification Etc. No Correspondence Will Be Entertained In This Regard. Filling Up Of The Seats Is Solely At The Discretion Of The Management Based On Suitability Of Candidates And No Claim Will Arise For Engagement, If Some Of These Seats Are Not Filled Due To Unsuitability / Insufficient Number Of Candidates.
Xii. Applications/Registration Which Are Incomplete Or Not Fulfilling The Eligibility Criteria Shall Not Be Considered “Eligible” And Treated As “Rejected”.
Xiii. Canvassing Of Any Kind Shall Disqualify The Candidate.
Xiv. The Service Terms And Conditions Of The Apprentices Shall Be Governed By The Apprentices Act, 1961and Rules 1992 As Amended From Time To Time
Joining And Verification Of Documents:
- The Verification Of The Original Documents Shall Be Done Prior To Joining On A Specific Date. A Registration Form Will Be Generated Once The Candidate Is Selected. A Print Out Of The Same May Be Taken From The Website And Brought During Document Verification.Ii. The List Of Documents And Originals To Be Brought For Verification Shall Be Intimated To The Selected Candidates.
Iii. Joining Of Candidates At Specific Work Centres Shall Occur As Soon As The Pandemic Of Covid -19 Situation Improves. In The Interim Period, The Selected Candidates Will Be Intimated Of Their Selection Via E-Mail / Sms Alert.
Requirement Before Filling On-Line Application Form:
- Before Applying For Above Apprentices Positions, Candidates Have To First Register Themselves In Online Portals Of The Following Agencies Of Govt. Of India: (A) For Trade Apprentices- At Https://Apprenticeshipindia.Org/(Trades Mentioned In Sl. No 1 To 19) (B) For Technician Apprentices: With The Concerned Regional Board Of Apprenticeship Training (Boat) In Their Portal National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (Nats) Under Ministry Of Human Resource Development. The Link Https://Portal.Mhrdnats.Gov.In/Boat/Commonredirect/Registermenunew!Register Menunew.Action (Trades Mentioned In Sl. No 20 To 25)
Ii. After Successful Registration With The Above Agencies, A Registration Number Will Be Generated And The Candidate Has To Mention This Registration Number While Applying For Apprentices Positions In Ongc Website Www.Ongcapprentices.Ongc.Co.In
Iii. It May Be Noted That In Case Candidate Does Not Pre-Register Themselves Online With Concerned Boat/ Msde And Subsequently After Selection As Apprentice In Ongc, Their Registration Of Contract As Apprentice Does Not Happen With Boat/ Nsdc/Rdsdes Due To Any Reason, The Candidate Himself Shall Be Responsible For The Same And Shall Not Be Considered For Engaging As Apprentice. In Such Case, Candidature Of The Applicant Will Stand Cancelled And Offer Shall Be Issued To Next Candidate From The Panel.
Iv. The Candidate Must Have An Active Email Id And Mobile Number Which Must Be Valid For At Least Next One Year. All Future Communication Including Corrigendum/Addendum With Regard To This Advertisement With Candidate Will Take Place Only Through Www.Ongcapprentices.Ongc.Co.In , Www.Ongcindia.Com / E-Mail / Sms Alerts.
- The Candidate Should Have Scanned Copy Of Colour Photograph (Size: Between 20-50 Kb In Jpg Format) And Signature In Black Ink (Size: Between 10-30 Kb In Jpg Format) Etc. Ready Before Applying On-Line.
Vi. The Candidate Must Ascertain The Correctness Of All Information Before Filling In The Online Application Form And Its Final Submission.
Vii. The Candidate Shall Be Wholly/Exclusively Responsible For The Information Provided In His/Her Online Application Form.
Viii. After Successfully Applying/Registration Of Online Application, The Candidate Must Take A Print Out Of The Filled-In Online Application For Future Reference.
Selection Procedure :
Selections For Engagement Of Apprentices Would Be Based On The Basis Of Marks Obtained And Merit Drawn. In Case Of A Similar Number In Merit, A Person With Higher Age Would Be Considered. No Canvassing Or Influencing Would Be Acceptable At Any Time And May Render For Non-Consideration.
How To Apply :
- Candidates Meeting The Above Prescribed Eligibility Criteria Should Visit Our Ongc Website Www.Ongcapprentices.Ongc.Co.InAnd Apply Online From 29.07.2020 11:00 Hrs Till 17.08.2020 By 18:00 Hours.
Ii. Paper Based Applications Will Not Be Accepted.
Iii. There Are Two Steps For Registration Process. Part-I & Part-Ii. In Part-I Registration, Candidate Has To Fill His/Her Basic Details Like Name, Category Etc. And Has To Create His Own Password. After Successful Part-I Registration, System Generated Registration Number Is Sent In His Registered Email Id/Sms. With This Registration Number, Candidate Has Again To Login Into The System With The Password Generated By Him. Candidates Are Advised To Remember Registration Number And Password For Future Reference/Use.
Iv. In Part-Ii Registration, Candidate Has To Upload His Scanned Photograph And Signature And Furnish Educational Qualification, Experience Details Etc. And Submit The Same. This Is The Final Submission Process And After That Candidate Cannot Change The Details Furnished. Candidates Are Therefore Advised To Furnish The Details In The Portal Carefully And Check The Same Before Final Submission. Requirement Before Filling On-Line Application Form
Important Date :
Issue of advertisement and call for applications : 29th July 2020
opening of online application portal : 29th July 2020 11:00 HRS
Last date for receiving of applications : 17th August 2020 18:00 HRS
Date of Result/Selection : 24th August 2020
Receive confirmation from candidates : 24th August 2020 – 1 st September 2020
Job Notification : Click Here
Apply Online :
For Trade Apprentices- Https://Apprenticeshipindia.Org/
For Technician Apprentices: Https://Portal.Mhrdnats.Gov.In/Boat/Commonredirect/Registermenunew