- You will be required to click on “Apply Online” button for filing the form online or “Download Form” button for filling the form offline.
- Applicant should ready with service-specific information like Occupational Details, Family details, other than basic applicant details before moving with submitting the application online.
- All fields marked with *(star) are mandatory fields in Online Application.
- As per the language selection, English or Gujarati respective language keyboard should be used for filling an application form.
- In case of any wrong/misleading information provided in the application shall lead to rejection of the application by Department Authorities.
- *If your application is returned for change or to fill incomplete details, kindly submit it within 37 days of return. If fail to submit within 37 days application will be disposed with rejection. The application fee will not be refunded.
- True Copy or Election Card.
- True Copy Income Tax PAN Card.
- True Copy of Passport
- Driving License
- Government Photo ID cards/ service photo identity card issued by PSU
- Any Government Document having citizen photo
- Photo ID issued by Recognized Educational Institution
- A copy of the Aadhar card or Election card in case of slum
Ration Card Certificate is a kind of subsidy which is benefited to the weaker sections of society. This certificate allows any candidate to buy several grains, oil, kerosene etc. with a low price. Generally, Ration Card Certificate is provided to them, those who are comes under below poverty level. The government of Gujarat allows its citizen to apply for New Ration card. Earlier these type of certificates are given through offline mode, but now Gujarat government has to initiate Digital Gujarat online portal, through which applicant can avail such certificates. Detail procedure for obtaining New Ration Card is as given below
What is New Ration Card certificate: Ration card certificate is a type of certificate which is distributed to the weaker sections of society. Generally, ration card certificate is provided to them, those who are comes below poverty level
Digital Gujarat help desk no: 1800 233 5500(Toll-free)
Documents required for application of New Ration Card in Gujarat:
- Residence Proof: Ration Card / Voter ID /Passport/ Driving License /Electricity bill/ Water bill / property tax receipt
- Identity Proof: Aadhar Card / Pan Card / Voter ID /Driving License
Application Procedure to obtain New Ration Card in Gujarat :
- Go to the official website of Gujarat Government:
- (https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in/ )
- If you are not already registered with this portal then register yourself first, click Here for Registration on Digital Gujarat official portal
- After successful Registration, user must click on Revenue menu present on home page, click on more certificate in that you will see several certificates
- Then choose the New Ration Card Certificate
- After selecting New Ration Card certificate, user will send to the next page, here user required to click on “Apply Online” button for filing the form online or alternatively click on “Download Form” button for offline
- Now login here and mention Aadhar number below and tick checkbox then click on Continue to service
- After that you must click on continue button
- Specify your details in the form mentioned below click on Update Profile button to save your profile for further usage and then click on Next button
- Now you will see Ration card applicant details page, where you have to specify required information such as Name, Family details, Contact details, address, the reason for getting a Ration card, Bank name, Aadhar details etc.
- Now you will be taken to other pages, where you should follow the further flow and complete the application.