ONGC Petro additions Limited (OPaL), Dahej published an official notification for Recruitment of Apprentices posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc.
OPaL Dahej Apprentices Recruitment 2022
- No. of posts: 42
- Name of posts: Apprentice
- Fitter: 08 Posts
- Chemical Plant: 18 Posts
- Electric: 05 Posts
- Instrument: 05 Posts
- Mechanic: 02 Posts
- Laboratory: 02 Posts
- Machine: 02 Posts
- Fitter: Trade certificate – Fitter Trade
- Chemical Plant: Trade certificate – Attendant Operator Chemical Plant (AOCP) Trade
- Electric: Trade certificate – Electrician Trade
- Instrument: Trade certificate – Instrument Mechanic Chemical Plant (IMCP) Trade
- Mechanic: Trade certificate – Maintenance Mechanic Chemical Plant (MMCP) Trade
- Laboratory: Trade certificate – Laboratory Assistant Chemical Plant (LACP) Trade
- Machine: Trade certificate – Machinist Trade
- Applicant should not be less than eighteen years (18) of age as on 01.04.2022 and should not be more than twenty one (21)years of age as on 01.04.2022. That is, the Date of Birth of the applicants should be between 01/04/2001 to 01/04/2004 only.
- The Applicants meeting the above mentioned criteria shall be required to undergo written test. The selection will be based on the performance in written test and personal interview.
- Candidates will be offered the apprenticeship in order of merit.
- 20% of the seat of the total requirements to be kept reserved for applicants from Ambetha and Suva villages of Vagra Taluka who are meeting the published criteria. In case of receiving more applications from these villages, their selection will be based on merit as defined above and seat allocated for these villages shall not be increased. In other scenario of non-receiving sufficient applications from these villages, the vacant reserved seat shall be allotted to applicants (other than Ambetha/Suva) in the order of merit as defined above.
- Medical Certificate of fitness for Apprenticeship Training in OPaL, in original, shall be required to be submitted at the time of joining the Apprenticeship Training from a Registered Medical Officer/ Practitioner giving complete name, address and registration number of the medical authority.
How to Apply
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online by below mentioned link.
- Last date for application: 30/04/2022