Pradhan Mantri Jandhan Yojana PM Modi is one of the most special and important schemes. Under this scheme, the accounts of the country’s poor are opened for free. Recently, the Finance Services Department (DFS) under the Ministry of Finance tweeted that the amount deposited in bank accounts under the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana has reached more than Rs 1.30 lakh crore. Find out which lakhs the account holders get. You will also find information about this account that you may not know before.
DFS tweeted that …
The total number of accounts has crossed 40 lakh crore
Bank deposits have reached more than Rs 1.30 lakh crore
Also, the total number of accounts has crossed 40 lakh crore. But if you do not open an account in this, you will be deprived of many benefits. What are the facilities available in the account opened under Pradhan Mantri Jandhan Yojana and keep in mind that this account will only benefit the people who have a link with the Aadhaar card account
The wardboy of Shreya Hosp. Said, saw the hair of the patient number 9 burning, went to drink water and suddenly
I will commit suicide on Janmashtami: Yajnapurash Swami (Swaminarayan Sadhu)
Top officials will take ‘credit’ for failed Ahmedabad model? Not just the fire NOC in the city’s 1931 hospice
The benefits of this account
- This account is open for free and does not require a minimum balance.
- Overdraft facility will be available after 6 months
- Accidental insurance cover up to Rs 2 lakh will be available
- Life cover up to Rs. 30,000, which the beneficiary gets on completion of death eligibility condition.
Interest is earned on the deposit.
- Free mobile banking with account is provided
- A debit card is issued along with the account which allows you to make purchases in addition to withdrawing money.
- Insurance, pension products are easily purchased through the account
- If this is the case, then the pension account will be opened easily in schemes like PM Kishan and Shramyogi Mandhan.
- There is a money transfer facility across the country
- The money from the benefits of government schemes goes directly into the account.
You can open a Jandhan account at any nearby bank. You can also turn your old account into Jandhan. For which you have to go to the bank and fill the form. To open a new account in this scheme you will need Aadhar Card or Passport or Driving License or PAN Card, Water Card, NREGA Job Card, Special Letter issued by the Authority, Letter issued by the Gazetted Officer with attested photo for opening the account. .
Read In Gujarati: Click Here