Palak Mata Pita Yojana Apply Online e- samajkalyan
Palak Mata Pita Yojana All Information including Eligibility, Documents, Assistance Amount, And Application Form esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in 2022. Read all details and apply for this scheme. There are many orphanages in the state of Gujarat and there are many homeless, abandoned, familyless children in our society for whom the government provides various types of assistance.
Required Documents Palak Mata Pita Yojana 2022
1. Proof Of Age: Proof of the date of birth of the child.
2. Income Proof: Foster Mother-27000 For Father’s Revenue Example, Rural / – From More Than Taluka Development Officer, Income Certificate And In The Urban Area Of 36000 / – From More Than Mamlatdar Income Certificate.
3. Child’s Mother And Father’s Death, For Instance, Photo Postcard Size Photo Of The Child To Foster Parents.
4. The Child And The Applicant With Passport Size Photos
5. Child Example Of Ongoing Study (School Principal), Example Of Program Officer For Children Going To Anganwadi Aadhar Card Of Foster Parents Copy Of Aadhar Card Of The Child, Election Card, Ration Card esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in