Pan Card Link With Aadhar Card : The government on Tuesday extended the deadline to link Aadhaar with PAN. The new deadline is 31 March 2021. The decision to extend the deadline was taken due to the corona virus pandemic. The previous deadline for Aadhaar–PAN linking
- Through the Income Tax e-filing website
- Sending an SMS to 567678 or 56161
Linking PAN with Aadhaar through the e-filing website
- Visit Income Tax Site
- Provide the PAN, Aadhaar number, and name as mentioned in the Aadhaar card
- Tick the square if only the birth year in mentioned in the Aadhaar card
- Enter the Captcha code. (Visually challenged users can request for an OTP instead of the captcha code. The OTP will be sent on the registered mobile number)
- Click on the ‘Link Aadhaar‘ button.
You can link your PAN with Aadhaar by following process:
a) Open the Income Tax e-filing portal – https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/
b) Register on it (if not already done). Your PAN (Permanent Account Number) will be your user id.
c) Log in by entering the User ID, password and date of birth.
d) A pop up window will appear, prompting you to link your PAN with Aadhaar. If not, go to ‘Profile Settings’ on Menu bar and click on ‘Link Aadhaar’.
e) Details such as name date of birth and gender will already be mentioned as per the PAN details.
f) Verify the PAN details on screen with the ones mentioned on your Aadhaar. Pls. note that if there is a mismatch, you need to get the same corrected in either of the documents.
g) If the details match, enter your Aadhaar number and click on the “link now” button.
h) A pop-up message will inform you that your Aadhaar has been successfully linked to your PAN
i) You may also visit https://www.utiitsl.com/ OR https://www.egov-nsdl.co.in/ to link your PAN and Aadhaar.
Bhayla,ishariya,banaskantha,amirgadh pin 385001
KHOTU CHHE FEES BHARVI PADE BHAI