| Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana | (Housing Scheme) Related true News : A big announcement has been made by the state government for those in need of housing and people who want to build a home.
गुजरात – पंडित दीन दयाल उपाध्याय आवास योजना.
The assistance provided by the government under the Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana has been increased by 70%. In the urban areas, people whose income is 1.5 lakh annually and in rural areas 1.20 lakh annually are included under this scheme.
In the year 2014, under this scheme, Rs 45,000 was provided for housing assistance, after which the amount was raised to 70 thousand. So now the amount has been increased to 1.20 lakh instead of 70 thousand. About 20,000 families in the state will be provided with this assistance. Thus, species including SC-ST, OBC will get this benefit.
In the last five years, housing assistance has been provided to 5 poor families at a cost of Rs.256 crore
Aapki Pattrata Kya Honi Chahiye Gramaya Vikash Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana ke Liye
Below Link details :
Other details official website: Click Here
- Rs. 1,20,000/- Annual income in Rural area.
- Rs. 1,50,000/- Annual income in Urban area.
- B.P.L. Beneficiaries given preference.
- Assistance Criteria
Assistance up to 1,20,000/- in the urban housing scheme
- Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojna
- Pandit Deen Dayal awas yojana form
- Pandit Deen Dayal awas yojana list
- Deen Dayal Jan awas yojana online application Gujarat
- pandit dindayal awas yojana 2020.
- pandit dindayal awas yojana list
- pandit dindayal awas yojana online form
- pandit deendayal Upadhyay awas yojana online form Gujarat pdf
- pandit deendayal Upadhyay awas yojana up
- पंडित दीनदयाल आवास योजना Gujarat
- पंडित दीनदयाल आवास योजना online
- DEEN DAYAL JAN AWAS YOJNA, Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojna
Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojna – Latest updates, news, happening and events about the Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojna such as launch dates like start date and last date, application forms, information booklet, eligibility criteria, beneficiary list, payment procedure, registration procedure, flat and plots details and much more.
Interested one also gets information about the central government scheme, Pradhan Mantri Yojana, Loan Schemes and other Sarkari Yojana of central and state government.
More details for online application others scheme and online manuals
- The main task of the Government of Gujarat’s Social Justice & Empowerment Department is to ensure the Economic development and Empowerment of persons belonging to Society’s underprivileged sections.
- Scheduled Castes
- Developing Castes
- Socially and Economically Backward Classes
- Minority communities
- Physically and mentally challenged persons
- Welfare Schemes are also being implemented by this Department for the orphans, destitute persons, beggars and old aged persons.
Steps for Online Application Downlod: Click Here