PGCIL Bharti 2022 : Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited, PGCIL has Recently Invites Application For the 211 Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2022, Eligible Candidates Apply Online Before Last Date, For More Details About PGCIL Bharti 2022 given below article.
PGCIL Bharti 2022
|Online Application Start From||09.12.2022|
Post Details :
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) : 177
- Diploma Trainee (Civil) : 23
- Diploma Trainee (Electronics) : 11
Education Qualification :
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) – Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Diploma Trainee (Civil) – Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Diploma Trainee (Electronics) – Diploma in Electronics Engineering.
Age Limit :
- 27 years as on 31.12.2022 (Candidates should have been born on or after 01.01.1996 and on or before 31.12.2004).
- For Age Relaxation Read Official Advertisement.
- The Corporation offers a very attractive pay package and is one of the best in the industry. Selected candidates will be paid Rs. 27,500/- per month as a stipend during the one-year training period.
- On successful completion of training, the candidates will be absorbed as Junior Engineer Gr-IV (S1) in the Supervisory category in the pay scale of Rs. 25,000 –3%- 1,17,500 (IDA).
Application Fees :
- SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-SM candidates are exempted from payment of application fee
- Payment of Application fee (Non-refundable Rs. 300/-, wherever applicable) : For detailed instructions regarding payment of the application fee, Click here: (https://www.powergrid.in/online-payment-application-fees). Candidates are requested to go through the instructions carefully and ensure payment of fees on time.
Important Note : Before Apply Pleases Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience, Age Relaxation, Job Profile Or Other Terms & Condition.
How To Apply ?
- The Eligible and interested Applicants/Candidates shall be required to “Apply Online” only in the format available on the official Website.
- The selection will be done on the basis of a Written Exam (Computer Test)
- Part-I consists of Technical Knowledge Test (TKT) with 120 questions having specific questions from respective discipline.
- Part-II consists of Supervisory Aptitude Test (SAT) with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, data sufficiency and interpretation, numerical ability etc.
Last Date is 31.12.2022
|PGCIL Bharti Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Online||Apply Here|
|Join Our WhatsApp Group||Join Here|