PMMS Registration & Login 2023: Get Up to 3000 Scholarships : The Pradhan Mantri Scholarship Scheme was introduced in the academic year 2006-07 by the Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare, Ministry of Defense to encourage higher technical and vocational education for the dependent wards of Ex-Servicemen / Ex-Coast Guard personnel and their widows.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Scholarship Scheme
- The scholarship amount is ₹2500 per month for boys and ₹3000 per month for girls.
- The scholarship amount is paid annually to the selected students for a period of one to five years as per the duration of the courses approved by the respective regulatory bodies.
- A total of 5500 (2750 boys and 2750 girls) wards/widows of ex-servicemen are selected for the scholarship every academic year.
Eligibility of Pradhan Mantri Scholarship Scheme
- Applicant must be a 1st year admitted student (except lateral entry and integrated courses).
- Applicant must have secured 60% and above in Minimum Educational Qualification (MEQ) i.e. 10 2 / Diploma / Graduation. The MEQ for admission to various professional courses varies according to the course chosen. The list is available at http://kasb.gov.in/variteraiyadadata/download/list_of_authorised_professional_degree_grants_under_pmss.pdf
- Applicants should be dependent wards/widows of Ex-Servicemen or Ex-Coast Guard personnel.
Priority for PMMS Scholarship Grant
Selection of Candidates The order of selection for PMMS will be as follows
Category 1: Wards and widows of ESM/Ex-Coast Guard personnel killed in action.
Category 2: Wards of ESM/Ex-Coast Guard personnel disabled in action and out of service with a disability attributable to military/Coast Guard service.
Category 3: Wards and widows of ESM / ex-Coast Guard personnel who died while in service from causes attributable to military / Coast Guard service.
4th category: Wards of ESM and Ex-Coast Guard personnel who are disabled in service due to service in the military or Coast Guard.
5th category: Gallantry medals are presented to the wards and widows of ESM/Ex-Coast Guard personnel. Wards and widows of ESM and Ex-Coast Guard personnel are in category 6 (PBOR only).
Application Process of PMMS Online
Step 1: Visit KSB website www.ksb.gov.in and click on list of documents to be uploaded under PMSS link and download attachment 1, 2 and 3.
Step 2: Complete these three appendices all the way (please do not use your own format or any other format)
Visit the KSB website at www.ksb.gov.in and click on the “Apply Online” link under the PMSS link. A new window will appear.
Step 3: Upload your passport size photo and click on “Upload” icon.
Step 4: If you have not registered earlier, please fill all the boxes appearing in the window in Part-1 and Part-2 with details of ESM and click on submit.
Step 5: After registration, login id, password and a link will be automatically generated by the system and sent to the email mentioned in registration part-1.
Step 6: After successful registration user will get an activation link on his/her email, please click on the activation link.
Step 7: A window will appear and by entering your username (login ID) and password, it will take you to your dashboard Visit www.ksb.gov.in and click on the login button, and log in with the login credentials .
Step 8: After login click on “New Application” and select Pradhan Mantri Scholarship Scheme.
Step 9: Please fill all the boxes appearing in the window in Part-1, Part-2 and Part-3 and scan all the required documents in original and upload the legible documents at the appropriate place in the application.
Step 10: Save and Forward (If the application is not saved and forwarded, the responsibility remains with the student/ESM). Please check with your ZSB about your application available on their portal (if required).
Pradhan Mantri Scholarship Scheme Required Documents
(Original to scan and upload)
- Ex-Servicemen / Ex-Coast Guard Certificate duly filled and signed by ZSB/Coast Guard HQ as per Annexure-1
- Bonafide Certificate duly filled and signed by Vice Chancellor/Principal/Vice Principal/Dean/Associate Dean/Registrar/Dy Registrar/Director/Deputy Director of Institute/College as per Annexure-2.
- A certificate from his/her bank stating that the student’s Aadhaar card is linked with his/her bank account number as per Annexure-3.
- Matric certificate to verify date of birth.
- Applicable Minimum Educational Qualification (MEQ) certificate. (10 2 Marksheet / Graduation (3 Year Marksheet) / Diploma (All Semester Marksheet).
- 1st page of bank pass book (preferably PNB/SBI only) clearly showing student’s name and A/c number and bank’s IFS code.
- Aadhaar card of the student.
- PPO/ESM Identity Card for Category 6 and following supporting documents in case of Category 1 to 5.
PMMS Registration & Login 2023
- Application Form PDF: Download
- Official website: Click Here