Haryana Staff Selection Commission – HSSC has delivered an enrollment notice for the post of Male Constable (General Duty), Female Constable (General Duty) and f Female Constable for HAP-DURGA-1 for twelfth Passed Candidates on its site hssc.gov.in. Check Selection Process, Eligibility, Salary, Exam Pattern, Important Dates, and Other Details.
HSSC Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2021 Job subtleties
No. of posts: 7298
Name of posts:
- Constable GD (Male): 5500 Posts
- Constable GD (Female): 1100 Posts
Female Constable for HAP-DURGA-1: 698 Posts
- The applicant probably passed 10+2 or its identical from perceived schooling Board/Institution for all the Categories.
- Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric standard or higher instructions.
- 18-25 years (On the primary day of the month wherein the applications are welcomed for enrollment of Constable i.e on 01-12-2020).
- For General Category: 100/ – , For Female of Haryana Resident just: 50/ – , For SC/BC/EWS competitors of Haryana State Only (Male): 25/ – , For SC/BC/EWS up-and-comers of Haryana State Only (Female): 13/ – , For Ex-Serviceman Haryana: No Charges and Payment Mode: Online Mode
- The choice will be done based on:
- Information Test (80% weightage)
- Actual Screening Test (PST) (Qualifying in Nature)
- Actual Measurement Test(PMT) (Qualifying in Nature)
- Extra qualification:(10% weightage)
- Different (10% weightage)
Step by step instructions to Apply
- Intrigued and Eligible Candidates can apply online by the underneath referenced connection.
Beginning Date of Application: 11/01/2021