Porbandar Chhaya Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 : Porbandar Chhaya Nagarpalika has Recently Invites Application For the Clerk, Divisional Fire Officer, Deputy Accountant & Female Fireman – Driver Recruitment 2021, Eligible Candidates Send Their Application Before 30.11.2021, For More Detail About Porbandar Chhaya Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 given below article.
Porbandar Chhaya Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 For Clerk And Other Post
Total Post : Not Specified
Post : Various
Job Location : Gujarat
- Fireman – Driver
- Divisional Fire Officer
- Deputy Accountant
Age Limit: Not More Than 28 years To Not More Than 45 years.
Divisional Fire Officer:
- Graduate & CCC Pass.
- Divisional Fire Officer Course From National Fire Service College.
- Heavy Motor Vehicle Valid License.
- Experience : 4 years.
Fireman – Driver:
- SSC / HSC Pass Or Equal Qualification.
- Fireman / Fire Technology & Industrial Management OR Equal GCVT / NCVT From Government Approved Institute.
- Light / Heavy Motor Vehicle License.
- Knowledge Of Swimming.
- Experience : 1 years.
- Bachelor of Business Administration or Bachelor of Commerce or Bachelor of Sciences (Mathematics / Statistics) or Bachelor of Economics (Bachelor of Economics or Bachelor of Economics) Should be.
Basic Knowledge of Computer / CCC Pass.
- Graduate Or Equal & Basic Knowledge of Computer / CCC Pass & Gujarat Typewriting.
Most Important : Please Read Official Advertisement For Physical Fitness & Physical Test.
Job Advertisement: Click Here
Application Form: Download Here
Important Note : Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience Or Other Terms & Condition.
How To Apply:
- Eligible candidates who fulfilling the criteria as per the notification or the Above Details can apply in the enclosed prescribed format and send a copy of their bio-data, recent passport size photo, educational qualification, certificate of experience, And all Necessary Documents with the application.
Address : Chief Officer, Porbandar Chhaya Nagarpalika.
Last Date: Within 30 days from the date of Advt. Published (Advt. Published Date: 01.11.21)