Power Tiller Scheme 2022-23 : Power Tiller Purchase Assistance Scheme 2022 | Power Tiller Yojana Gujarat 2022 | Power Tiller Subsidy In Gujarat | Power Tiller Subsidy scheme Gujarat 2022 | Power Tiller Set Subsidy Scheme In Gujarat 2022 | Ikhedut yojana 2022 | Power Tiller Subsidy Scheme In Gujarat 2022 | I khedut Portal 2022
Power Tiller Scheme 2022-23
Purpose of the scheme: Instrumental assistance for the purpose of increasing cultivation of horticultural crops
Department Name: Department of Agriculture, Farmers Welfare and Cooperation Gujarat
Type of application: Online
Last date to apply: 20/09/2022
Benefit to be received: 40% to 50% subsidy i.e. Rs.40,000 to Rs.85,000/- on purchase of power tiller below 8 HP & above
Caste wise benefit: Common Cultivator, Scheduled Tribe Cultivator, Scheduled Caste Cultivator, Scheduled Caste Cultivator
Eligibility for availing Power Tiller Assistance Scheme
- Farmer should be Gujarat state applicant.
- Beneficiary should be farmer.
- The purchase has to be made from the authorized dealer of the manufacturer included in the panel prepared for the purpose of price discovery announced by the Department of Agriculture from time to time. Only once per account
- Farmers will have to apply online to avail the benefits of this scheme.
For General Farmers:
- (Below 8 brake horse power): 40% of total cost or Rs. 50 thousand whichever is less.
- (8 brake horse power and above): 40% of total cost or Rs. 70 thousand whichever is less.
Anu .caste/jan caste/general class small/marginal; For Women Farmers:
- (Below 8 brake horse power): 50% of total cost or Rs. 65 thousand whichever is less.
- (8 brake horse power and above): 50% of total cost or Rs. 85 thousand whichever is less. Final assistance will be as per SMAM scheme of Government of India.
Online application: Click Here
List of Documents Required for Power Tiller Subsidy Scheme
As to apply online for availing Power Tiller (More than 8 BHP) Purchase Assistance & Power Tiller (Below 8 BHP) Assistance Scheme currently running on i-Khedoot Portal by Department of Agriculture, Farmers Welfare and Cooperation Gujarat. For which the following documents should be with the applicant.
- 7/12 land copy of applicant farmer
- Applicant’s Aadhaar Card
- Xerox of first page of bank account pass book
- If the applicant belongs to SC caste then his caste certificate
- Caste certificate if the applicant belongs to ST caste
- Copy of ration card of the applicant
- If the applicant farmer is disabled, certificate regarding disability
- Copy of forest rights letter (if any) if applicant beneficiary belongs to tribal area
- Consent form of other farmer in case of joint tenant in 7-12 and 8-A land of agriculture
- Details if the applicant farmer is a member of a cooperative society (if applicable)
- Information if the applicant farmer is a member of a milk producer association (if applicable)
- Mobile number of applicant farmer
How to apply: Answer: Farmers have to apply online through iKhedut portal. Farmers can also apply online for this scheme at home through mobile / computer. And the applicant farmer can also apply through VCE (Panchayat Operator) and CSC Center from Gram Panchayat of your village.
Last Date: In Power Tiller (More than 8 BHP) Purchase Assistance & Power Tiller (Below 8 BHP) Assistance Scheme the applicant has to apply online through iKhedut portal from 22/08/2022 to 20/09/2022. After that the application process will be closed.