This information was given by tweeting to the Indian Banks Association The government started depositing the third installment of Rs 500 in the accounts of women account holders Plans are afoot to provide rations and financial assistance to the poor amid a lockdown in times of crisis. PMJDY’s women account holders are being sent Rs 500 installments to banks in June under the Prime Minister’s Poor Welfare Package. The Indian Banks Association has given this information by tweeting. As stated in the tweet, your money is completely safe.
To avoid crowding in the branches of the banks, according to the time table given below, to collect money from the branch, CSP, bank friends.
The government has started depositing the third installment of Rs 500 in the accounts of women account holders. Find out when the money will come into your account The Prime Minister’s poor welfare package is part of this 500 rupees
According to the finance minister, at the end of March,
This is part of the Rs 1.7 lakh crore Prime Minister’s Poor Welfare Package.
In this package, the government will provide Rs 500 per month to Jandhan account holders for three months and free food, pulses and cooking gas cylinders to the poor.
More information about Jan Dhan Yojana ::.
- Documents for opening an account under Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana
- No other documents are required if Aadhaar card / Aadhaar card number is available.
- Self-authentication of the current address is sufficient if the address has changed.
If Aadhaar card is not available then one of the following officially valid documents (OVD) will be required:
- Voter Identity Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport and NREGA Card.
- If your address is also present in these documents, it can serve as both “proof of identity and address
- Newly If a person does not have the above “valid government documents”
- but is classified as ‘low risk’ by the bank, he can open a bank account by submitting one of the following documents: