Pradhan Mantri Sochalay Yojana | PM Sochalay Yojana | Shauchalay Yojana 2022 | Swachh Bharat Mission | PM Sochalay Yojana List 2022
The Toilet assistance scheme has been launched at the national level to make India| Bharat | Asian country| Asian nation}’s open laxation practices and a clean India – a healthy India, in which you’ll be able to apply on-line + offline to all or any candidates and voters, to induce free rest room facilities. In this scheme, you’ll be able to apply by clicking on http://swachhbharaturban.gov.in/ihhl/
What’s the purpose of the Pradhan Mantri Sochalay Yojana
To free the urban and rural areas of india from the evil practice of open defecation,
All the beneficiaries were given Rs. 12,000 to provide money assistance,
To create honor and a bright future for the mothers and sisters of the house by preventing them from defecating within the open,
To create a ‘high commonplace of living’ for the common subject and
Finally, building a healthy india etc.
Eligibility Required for the Yojana 2022
- To apply for a toilet help scheme, if the applicant may be a resident of a country, his annual income should not exceed Rs.
- If the person may be a resident of an urban area, his annual financial gain is Rs. should be but 60,000,
- Bank account has to be linked with Aadhaar card etc.
Required Document shauchalay Yojana –
For application in toilet assistance scheme, applicant’s Aadhar card,
- Ration card of the person,
- Proof of basic address,
- Certificate of income,
- Bank account passbook,
- Passport size photo and
- Current mobile number etc.