Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMBSY) | પ્રધાનમંત્રી સુરક્ષા વીમા યોજના | PMBSY Application Form Download | Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Form PDF In Gujarati | Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Claim Form
Government of India has implemented Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana” (PMBSY) and Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY) at very modest premium. The annual premium of PMBSY is only Rs 12. Which can be paid in premium bank and post account. The benefit of this scheme is available in case of accidental death and disability. In case of accidental death of the policyholder, the insurance cover will be Rs 2 lakh and in case of disability Rs 1 lakh.
|Yojna Name||Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana|
|Yojna Labh||2 lakh and 1 lakh assistance on accidental death or disability respectively|
|Beneficiary||Any Indian citizen|
|Amount of insurance premium||12 per annum|
|Amount of insurance receivable||Rupees 2 lakhs|
|Yojana Official Website||jansuraksha.gov.in|
- People in the age group of 18 to 70 years are eligible to benefit from this scheme.
- Citizens of India will benefit from PM Security Insurance Scheme.
- Aadhaar card, bank or post account is required to avail this scheme.
- Insurance premium will be deducted from the bank or post account for this insurance scheme till 31st May.
- For which it is necessary to have a minimum balance in the bank account.
- The annual premium of this plan is only Rs 12.
- Aadhaar card should be linked with bank and post account and the account should be active.
Important Documents for PMSBY Scheme
- Application Form
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Identity Certificate
- Example of Income (Income Certificate)
- Passport Size Photo
- Mobile Number
Benefit payable under PMSBY Scheme
Under PMSBY (Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana), in case of accidental death or disability, Rs 2 lakh and Rs 1 lakh respectively are eligible. More information is below
|benefit type||Air sign|
|Accidental death||Rs. 2 lakhs|
|Loss of vision in both eyes in an accident or
Irreversible loss of vision in both eyes or
Losing both legs or both arms in an accident
|Rs. 2 lakhs|
|Loss of vision in one eye in an accident or
Irreversible loss of vision in one eye or
Losing a leg or an arm in an accident
|Rs. 1 lakhs|
How to apply for PMSBY Yojana?
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana form can be applied for by visiting any bank or post office for new registration of Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana. Bank Mitra provides benefits of this scheme at home. An insurance agent can also be approached for this scheme.
PMSBY Application Form
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Vima Yojana pdf is made in prescribed form by Ministry of Finance, Government of India. And the PDF file for Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Vima Yojana Claim Form will be available through the following link
PMSBY Scheme in Gujarati – Download Form