RBI Recruitment 2022 Notification out for 303 Group A and Group B Posts : Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released two different notifications for the recruitment of RBI Grade B and RBI Grade A posts on its official website. A total of 303 vacancies are available for Officer Grade ‘B’ (DR) – General, Officer in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR, Officer Grade ‘B (DR) – DSIM, Assistant Manager Grade A Rajbhasha and Assistant Manager Grade A Protocol and Security.
RBI Recruitment 2022
|Reserve Bank Of India|
|Posts Name:||Grade A & B Officers|
|No. Of Post||303|
RBI Vacancy 2022
- Grade A Officers: 09
- Grade B Officers: 294
RBI Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Grade A Officers: Second Class Master Degree In Various Subject
- Grade B Officers: Graduation In Any Discipline & Master Degree.
RBI Recruitment Age Limit
- A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on the January 01,2022.
RBI Recruitment Application Fees
- Grade B DR General, DEPR and DSIM posts: The application fee is ₹850 for General/OBC/EWS candidates.
- Assistant Manager: Rajbhasha and protocol& security: The application fee is ₹600 for General/OBC/EWS candidates.
RBI Recruitment Selection Process
- Selection for the aforementioned posts will be done through Online examinations in Phase – I and Phase – II and interview.
- Online Application Start Date:28/03/2022
- Last Date Of Application:18/04/2022
- Phase – I Online Examination:28/05/2022
- Phase – I, Phase – II & Phase – III Online Examination:25/06/2022
Read Official Notification:
|Apply Online||Click Here|