RRB Recruitment NTPC and Group D application status check online
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) on Monday announced the application status for candidates applying for RRB NTPC on its official website. Candidates applying for the exam can view their application status online through rrbonlinereg.co.in. Candidates can get information from RRB’s website till September 30 about whether your application has been accepted from Railways.
1.40 lakh posts are to be filled The Railway Board examinations, which have been suspended for almost two years, will be held on December 1 5, 2020 this year. However, Computer Based (CBT) has not yet announced the full schedule for this test.
More than 2.40 crore candidates have applied for a total of 1,40,640 vacancies in RRB-Non Technical Popular Category (NTPC) and Group D Recruitment 2019. Out of 1.40 lakh posts, NTPC has a total of
35,208 posts and Group D has a total of 103,769 posts.
This is how to check application status
First go to the official website rrbonlinereg.co.in
Click on the link for application status on the homepage here
Choose your city now._
Login with credentials when opening a new page _ H
The application status will now be displayed on your screen
Centralised Employment Notice (CEN) No. 01/2019. Non-Technical Popular Categories
(NTPC) Graduate and Under Graduate
1. Vide CEN No. 01/2019 issued on 28.02.2019, applications were invited for various posts of Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) Graduate and Under-graduate. The scrutiny of applications has been completed and candidates can view the status of their applications under (i) Provisionally Eligible and (ii) Rejected (along with reasons for rejection). Status of application can be viewed through the LINK provided on the websites of respective RRBs
2. SMS and E-mail will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number and email ID provided in his/her application whose application is rejected.
3. Status of applications can be viewed by entering the Application Registration Number and Date of Birth of the candidates etc. The link will be active from 21.09.2020 to 30.09.2020.
4. While every care has been taken in preparing the list of provisionally eligible candidates, RRB reserves the right to rectify any inadvertent error or typographicaI/printing mistake. RRB regrets inability to entertain any correspondence from ineligible candidates.
5. Candidature of all the eligible candidates is purely provisional and is liable to be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process or thereafter, in case of any