RWF Recruitment 2021: Rail Wheel Factory invite application from suitable persons for engagement of Act Apprentice under the Apprentices Act, 1961. They are announced 192 vacancies for following trades such as Fitter, Machinist, Mechanic, Turner, CNC Programming cum-operator, Electrician & Electronic Mechanic trades. RWF recruitment 2021 notification (No. RWF/AT-16/627(2021-22)) has been released on 13.08.2021. Applicants who searching for Central Government jobs may apply for this RWF jobs. The Last date to submit the RWF Yelahanka recruitment 2021 application form is 13.09.2021.
Details of RWF Apprentice Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Rail Wheel Factory|
|Advertisement No.||RWF/ AT-16/ 627(2021-22)|
|No of Vacancies||192|
|Notification Released Date||13.08.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application form||13.09.2021|
RWF Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of the Trades||No of Vacancies|
|CNC Programming cum-operator||23|
Eligibility Criteria for RWF Apprentice Vacancy 2021
- Applicants should have passed Class 10th/ NTC from recognized board/ university.
- Refer notification for more details.
Age Limit (As on 13.09.2021)
- Age limit should be 15 years to 24 years.
- Check out age relaxation in advertisement.
- RWF will select candidates based on Merit List.
- Application fee is Rs. 100 & No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
- Payment Mode: Indian Postal Order/ Demand Draft from any Nationalised Bank.
- Applicants should submit the filled form along with needed documents through Registered post/ dropped in the Drop Box.
- Address: Office of the Principal Chief Personnel Officer, Personnel Department, Rail Wheel Factory, Yelahanka, Bangalore – 560064.
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM: DOWNLOAD HERE
Steps to Apply for Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Go to official website rwf.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Find & click on Engagement of Candidates to undergo as Trade Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 for the year 2021-22 in Rail Wheel Factory, Yelahanka.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form.
- Make a payment of application fee.
- Submit the filled form at prescribed address.