SAI Recruitment 2021 | Apply for 105 Assistant Coach & Senior Coach Posts @ Across India
SAI Recruitment 2021: Apply 105 Posts in SAI. Sports Authority of India invites applications for the post of Assistant Coach, Coach & Senior Coach. Applications are invited from eligible candidates who working under Government Departments/ PSUs. The candidate has to submit an application in the prescribed format. Candidates can start submitting the application form from 11th February 2021. The last date to submit an application for Sports Authority of India Recruitment is 31st March 2021.
SAI Recruitment 2021
Before submitting applications on the website the candidates should possess a valid E-mail ID. Candidates must apply within the scheduled time period. Please do visit this website regularly for further updates. Interested candidates can start to check if they are eligible with the details given below. If eligible and interested in SAI jobs, candidates can apply for the same before the last date by using the SAI Application link.
Details of SAI Vacancy 2021:
The details of the vacancy as given in the Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2021 is as below
- Assistant Coach – 35
- Coach – 35
- Senior Coach – 25
- Chief Coach – 10
- Total – 105
Eligibility Criteria for Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2021
Candidates interested in SAI Jobs can check their eligibility with the details below to apply online.
- Only India Citizens can apply for SAI Recruitment
- Candidates must have completed a Diploma in Coaching from a recognized university.
Read the official notification for more details on SAI Careers.
- The maximum age limit should be 56 years.
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Pay Scale for Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2021:
- Assistant Coach – Rs. 35400-112400/-
- Coach – Rs. 56100-177500/-
- Senior Coach – Rs. 67700-208700/-
- Chief Coach – Rs. 78800-209200/-
SAI Online Application Fee:
- There is no application fee for the Sports Authority of India Jobs.
How to apply for Sports Authority of India Jobs 2021?
- Open the SAI notification using the link given below and read all the details careful
- If eligible, make sure you have all the required documents ready
- Click on the SAI Application form link below
- Fill in the application form and make sure there are no errors
- Enclose scanned copies of all the required documents
- Send the duly filled application form to the following postal address
Deputy Director (Coaching), Sports
Authority of India,
Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium Complex (East Gate),
Gate No.10, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi – 110003.
Important Dates for SAI Recruitment 2021
|Starting date to apply||11th February 2021|
|Last date to apply||31st March 2021|