Samaras Hostel Admission 2021 Notification : Students of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Socially and Educationally Backward Classes and Economically Backward Classes and Economically Backward Classes studying in college level undergraduate, postgraduate and higher courses for the academic year 2020-21 Students from Ahmedabad, Anand, Vadodara, Surat, Rajkot, Bhavnagar, Jamnagar, Bhuj, Himmatnagar and Patan cities can apply online by visiting the website https://samras.gujarat.gov.in.
Samaras Hostel Admission 2021
Gujarat Samaras Chatralay Society Published Admission Notification For Students. Interested And Eligible Students Apply Online Through Official Website.All Details About Samaras Hostel Admission 2021 Given Below.
Students with 50% or more marks in Std. 12 for all undergraduate level courses and 50% or more marks in undergraduate courses for postgraduate courses can apply and admission will be given on merit basis.
Provisional merit list for admission as well as other instructions will be published online. In this regard, students will have to visit the said website from time to time.
Samras Hostel Admission 2021 Notification Out
- Samaras Hostel Admission 2021 Students placed on the Provisional Merit List will have to verify the original certificates before getting admission in the Samaras Hostel. Students will be informed about this through SMS and E-MAIL.
- If there is a discrepancy between the percentage filled in the online form of an applicant and the percentage of the original marksheet and the certificates of eligibility, the admission of such applicants will be canceled.
- The right to admission cannot be claimed on the basis of the online application made by the applicant. Admission to Samaras Hostel will be given on the basis of rules laid down by the Government’s Health Department, Education Department as well as the Government.
- The rules regarding admission to Samaras Hostel as well as more details are given on the above mentioned website. After studying it thoroughly, students have to apply online.
- Rural students will be able to apply online for admission through e-Gram.
About Samaras Chatralay Society
- The Government of Gujarat has established “Gujarat Samras Chhatralay Society” in September 2016 under Social Justice and Empowerment Department.
- The society shall function as an institutional arrangement at district level for providing facilities to students of all caste – SC/ST/OBC/EBC.
- “All Caste under one roof” is our main motto.
- To create “New INDIA” with great compatibility, coherence and interaction among all caste and create an ideal community in the society is the objective of samras hostels.
- Separate quota for Person with Disability, Child of Widow, Orphan and Backword among SC,ST OBC community.
- Lodging, Boarding and other necessary facility(like Yoga, Computer lab, Library) to all the students of graduation and post graduation at free of cost.
- In future, Government of Gujarat is Planning to establish new Samras hostels at prime location at District place in Gujarat.
As of now 20 hostels located in 9 District (Ahmedabad, Anand, Bhavnagar, Bhuj, Himmatnagar, Jamnagar, Patan, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara) for Boys and Girls having total capacity of 13,000 students.
Gujarat Samaras Hostel Location
- Ahmedabad Samaras Hostel Admission 2021
- Rajkot Samaras Hostel Admission 2021
- Surat Samaras Hostel Admission 2021
- Vadodara Samaras Hostel Admission 2021
- Patan Samaras Hostel Admission 2021
- Anand Samaras Hostel Admission 2021
- Bhavnagar Samaras Hostel Admission 2021
- Jamnagar Samaras Hostel Admission 2021
- Bhuj Samaras Hostel Admission 2021
- Himmatnagar Samaras Hostel Admission 2021
Samaras Hostel Admission 2021 Document List
- Character Certificate
- Cast Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Student Mark sheet
- Passport Size Photo
- Leaving Certificate
- Adharcard Copy
- Disability Certification (If the Student is Disabled)
- Certificate if the Child is an Orphan
Note : Read Official Notification for Document List and then Apply Online
How to Apply Samaras Hostel Admission 2021
- Student may apply through Official website.
- Form Start Date : 01/03/2021
- Form Last Date : 10/03/2021