State Bank of India (SBI) has published an Advertisement for below mentioned Posts. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below in the advertisement.
Posts: Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
- Junior Associates (Regular Post) – 7870 Posts
- General – 3387 Posts
- OBC – 1784 Posts
- EWS – 777 Posts
- SC -1209 Posts
- ST – 713 Posts
- Junior Associates (Backlog Post) – 130 Posts
- General – 60 Posts
- OBC – 19 Posts
- EWS – 13 Posts
- SC – 05 Posts
- ST – 33 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 8000
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD).
Age Limit: (As on 01-01-2020)
- Minimum – 20 Years
- Maximum – 28 Years
- Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit)-
- SC/ST – 05 Years
- OBC – 03 Years
- General/ OBC/EWS – Rs. 750/-
- SC/ST/PH/ – Rs.125/-
Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/E Challan/SBI Collect
Pay Scale: The total starting emoluments of a Clerical Cadre employee payable at Metro like Mumbai will be around Rs.26, 000/- per month inclusive of D.A., other allowances
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the Preliminary Examination (Online Mode), Mains Examination (Online Mode)
How to Apply: Go to official Site of SBI. Candidates can apply online and no other mode of application will be accepted Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers – Recruitment of Junior Associates 2020. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking. Take an Application printout for future use..
Updates on Telegram Channel: Click Here
- Starting Date of Online Application: 03-01-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 26-01-2020
- Admit Card: 11-02- 2020
- Exam Date:
- Prelims Exam – February/ March 2020
- Mains Exam – 19 April 2020
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern:
- Preliminary Examination (online): The exam will have Objective Type questionss for 100 marks will be conducted online from English Language, Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability. This test would be of 1-hour duration
- Main Examination: The exam will have online objective questions from four subjects i.e.-General/Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude.
How to Apply SBI Clerk 2020 ?
Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers – Recruitment of Junior Associates 2020. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.