Security Paper Mill, Narmadapuram (M.P.) Recruitment 2022 | Apply Online
Security Paper Mill, Narmadapuram (M.P.) has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep visiting SabkaGujarat.in for more jobs and study material updates.
SPMCIL Total Posts:- 06 Posts
SPMCIL Posts Name :-
- Welfare Officer
- Supervisor (Store)
- Supervisor (Environment)
- Junior Hindi Translator
SPMCIL Educational Qualification :-
Welfare Officer :
- (a) Possesses a full time degree of a University recognized by the State Government in this behalf
- (b) Has obtained a full time Degree or full time Diploma in Social Science from any institution recognized by the State Government in this behalf
- (c) Has adequate knowledge of Hindi as also of the language spoken by the majority or the workers in the factory to which he is to be attached.
Supervisor (Store) :
- 1st class full time diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/Electronics/ Chemical Engineering from a recognized University/Institution. Higher qualification i.e. 1st class B.Tech./B.E./B.sc.(Engg.) in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/ Chemical will also be considered.
Supervisor (Environment) :
- 1st Class full time diploma in Environmental engineering. Higher qualification i.e. 1st class B.Tech./B.E./B.sc.(Engg.) in Environment will also be considered.
Junior Hindi Translator :
- Master’s Degree from a recognized University in Hindi or English with English/Hindi subject at Graduation level (i.e. Hindi in case the Candidate is Post-graduate in English and vice versa) AND One year experience in translation from Hindi to English and vice versa.
SPMCIL Age Limit :-
- 18 to 30 Years.
SPMCIL Application Fees :-
- The application fee is Rs.600/- (Inclusive of GST) (Non-refundable) for UR, EWS & OBC categories and for each post. The application fee should be paid online. However, Intimation charges Rs.200/- (Inclusive of GST) (Non-refundable) is to be paid by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD category.
SPMCIL Selection Process :-
- Written Examination
SPMCIL Apply Process :-
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through official website.
SPMCIL Important Dates :-
- Commencement of on-line registration of application 16/02/2022
- Closure of registration of application 11/03/2022
- Closure for editing application details 11/03/2022
- Last date for printing your application 26/03/2022
- Online Fee Payment 16/02/2022 to 11/03/2022
SPMCIL Important Important Links :-
Download Notification : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here