Southern Railway (SR) has released a notification for recruitment to the post of sportspersons against sports quota at sr.indianrailways.gov.in. Candidates holding the required qualification along with sports qualification can submit applications from 14 May 2022 onwards. The last date for submitting Southern Railway Recruitment 2022 online applications is 13 June 2022. However, the last date for submitting applications for far-flung areas is 28 June 2022.
Total Posts : 5
Posts Name Southern Railway Recruitment 2022
- Volleyball (Men) – 2 Posts
Volleyball (Women) – 3 Posts
Important Dates Southern Railway Recruitment 2022
- Application Starting Date : 14/05/2022
- Application Last Date : 13/06/2022
- 18 to 25 Years
- For Posts Level 2 & 3 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix – 12th passed.
- For Posts Level 4 & 5 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix – Graduation Passed.
Southern Railway Recruitment 2022 Salary 2022
- Level 2 – Rs. 19, 900/-
- Level 3 – Rs. 21, 700/-
- Level 4 – Rs. 25, 500/-
- Level 5 – Rs. 29, 200/-
- Candidates will be selected based on a merit List.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can submit applications through the prescribed format at The Assistant Personnel Officer, Railway Recruitment Cell, Southern Railway, 3rd Floor, No. 5, PV Cherian, Crescent Road, Egmore, Chennai – 600008 along with the documents. Candidates are required to mention the name of the post on the top of the envelope. Candidates are advised to read all instructions carefully before submitting the application form.