SPIPA Entrance Exam for UPSC Civil Services Exam Training 2021-22 | SPIPA Entrance Exam for Training of UPSC Civil Services (IAS, IPS, IFS & Other) Exam 2021-22 (OJAS) @ ojas.gujarat.gov.in ,UPSC For Civil Services Examination 2021 (IAS, IPS, IFS etc) Training class 2021-22
More information regarding the above training class http://www.spipa.gujarat.gov.in/ And advertisement placed on the website http://ojas.gujarat.ge.in/
Eligibility Criteria For UPSC For Civil Services Examination 2022 For (IAS, IPS, IFS etc) Training class 2021-22 @ ojas.gujarat.gov.in
In this training candidates whose mother tongue is Gujarati or candidates who have secondary or Passed Higher Secondary Examination from Gujarat or Graduation Examination from Gujarat Passed or resided in Gujarat for five years before 1st August, 2016 and Candidates currently residing in Gujarat were taken for admission in this training course Will be able to sit for the entrance exam.
- Education Qualification : A recognized university / D.D. established by law by the Central Government or the State Government Must have graduated from university.
- Nationality: Candidate should be a citizen of India.
- Age Limit : The age of the candidate should be 18– 32 years. Please see published notification for age relaxation and other information.
- Exam Center : Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Vadodara, Surat, & Maheshana.
- Application Fees : Candidate Have Pay Rs 300/- Online or Offline Through Challan by Post Office candidate can also pay through online By Net Banking, Credit or Debit card.
Exam Pattern General Studies-1 (100 Question 200 Marks Time 2:00hr ) Multiple Choice Question
- (1) Current events of national and international importance
- (2) History of India and Indian national movement.
- (3) Indian and World Geography – physical, social, economic geography of India and the world.
- (4) Indian Polity and governance – constitution, political system, Panchayati Raj, public policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- (5) Economic and social development – sustainable development, poverty, inclusion, demographics, social sector initiative, etc.
- (6) General issues on environmental ecology, bio-diversity and climate Change – that do not require subject specialization. General Science.
General Studies-2 (CSAT) (50 Question 100 Marks, Time 1:30hr )
- (1) Comprehension
- (2) Interpersonal skill including communication skills
- (3) Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- (4) Decision making and problem solving(5)General mental ability
- (6) English Language comprehension skills (Class X level).
- (7) Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude etc (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. – Class X level.
Selection Process For SPIPA Entrance Exam for Training of UPSC Civil Services 2021-22 @ ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Final Result: State Government’s Reserve Policy on the basis of a total of 400 marks in the first phase of Alternative MCQ Based Objective Type Examination (200 marks in Paper-1 General Studies + 100 marks in Paper-2 Attitude = 300 marks) and in the second phase (Essay Test – 100 marks). The final list will be prepared according to the category wise merit
How to Apply For SPIPA Entrance Exam for Training of UPSC Civil Services (IAS, IPS, IFS & Other) Exam2021-22 @ spipa.gujarat.gov.in
Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website- http://ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- Go to the Official website ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- Check the Current Notification and Read SPIPA notification, You cam Check also spipa.gujarat.gov.in
- If you have Eligible then Click on Apply Button.
- Fill the Required Detail.
- Upload Your Photograph and Signature.
- Conform your Application and Pay the Application online or Offline by Post.
- Take Out The Application Print For Further Use.
Saradar Patel Institute of Public Administration (SPIPA) spipa.gujarat.gov.in UPSC Civil Services Training Entrance Exam Question Paper (25-08-2019)
- Exam Name: SPIPA UPSC Civil Services Entrance Exam 2021-22
- Exam Date: Declare Soon
Download Question Paper:
Starting Date: 15-03-2021
Last Date : 14-04-2021
Official Advertisement: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here