SRF Limited Recruitment 2020 Fresher and Experienced Posts and Jobs Apply SRF Limited Recruitment Engineering & Non-Engineering Post Latest UG/PG Current Job Openings SRF Limited 2020
SRF Limited Recruitment 2020
About SRF Limited:
SRF Limited was established in 1970, as Shri Ram Fibres Limited, by DCM Limited as a wholly-owned subsidiary. Its initial focus was on the manufacture of nylon cord fibers for tires. Its first manufacturing plant was set up in Manali, near Chennai, in 1973. Over the years, the company diversified its product offerings into technical textiles, engineering plastics, chemicals and packaging films. In 1990, it changed its name to SRF Limited.
The Company is always looking for talented, experienced and Desire medical Professional candidates for work with the Company. we provide better facilities for our Employees. If you want to Join please submit your Resume at- given below Website.
Current Job Opening:
You will have plenty of opportunities to explore various sectors across 12 locations. We provide careers in the following areas:
|Job Title||Location||Experience||Age||Qualifications||Posted Date|
|Senior Engineer Technology Transfer – Pilot Operations||Bhiwadi||2 – 5 Years||24 – 26 Years||B.Tech/B.E||05th Oct 2020|
|Finance & Accounts|
|HR & Admin|
|Research & Development|
|Sales & Marketing|
|Supply chain & logistics|
|Total Quality Management|
- A candidate must be graduate
- Candidate must have relevant experience in the field. Fresher may also apply
- Job profile and responsibility according to the post
- Must have good communication skills and other skills
- Ready to work in a dynamic environment
- Must have basic computer knowledge
- Candidate Must have all the original documents of all the testimonials.
- He/she Must have recent photograph
- Must have Aadhar card and pan card.
- Must have Updated CV/Resume
- Must be Graduate/Post Graduate
How To Apply SRF in Limited:
Interested And Eligible Candidates May Apply Online For Current Jobs And Recruitment. Please Visit Website Regularly And We will Updates Jobs/Recruitment Regularly. Candidates are requested to stay with us for the latest updates.