SSC CHSL Bharti 2022 : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites online applications for Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level (CHSL) Examination 2022 for recruitment post of LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA and Data Entry Operator (DEO) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices.
SSC CHSL Bharti 2022
The SSC CHSL exam is conducted every year for recruitment in many Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of the govt. of India. SSC has released the SSC CHSL 2022 Notification on its official website and the recruitment details has been released along with the notification. The candidates can have a look at the SSC CHSL highlights from the table below.
Total Post: 4500
- Exam Name:SSC CHSL (Staff Selection Commission-Combined Higher Secondary Level)
- Conducting Body:Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Exam Level:National Level
- SSC CHSL 2022 Notification release date:06th December 2022
- Posts:Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant (PA), Sorting Assistant (SA) and Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Selection Process:Tier-I: Online (CBT) Tier-II: Offline (Descriptive) Tier-III- Typing/Skill Test
- Exam Duration: Tier-I: 60 minutes Tier-II: 60 minutes Tier-III: 15 minutes
- Exam Language: English and Hindi
- Exam Helpdesk No.: 011-24361359
- Job Location:All over India
- Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
- Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200).
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5 (Rs. 29,200-92,300).
- Data Entry Operator Grade A: Pay Level-4 (Rs 25,500-81,100)
- Women/ SC/ ST/ ESM Candidates: Rs.0/-
- All Other Candidates: 100/-
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Age As On : 01.01.2022
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- (For Age Relaxation See Notification.)
Important Dates :
- Application Start Date: 06-12-2022
- Application Last Date: 04-01-2023
- Online Fee Payment Last Date: 05-01-2023
- Offline Fee Payment Last Date: 06-01-2023
- Correction Window: 09-10 Jan 2023
- Tier-I Date: Feb-Mar 2023
- Tier-I Date: Notified Later
How to fill in SSC CHSL Application Form 2022?
Step 1: Go to the official website of SSC i.e. ssc.nic.in.
Step 2: On the SSC Homepage, enter your login credentials, solve the captcha, and press on login.
Step 3: After logging in, head towards the Apply Now button and click on the SSC CHSL under the exams tab.
Step 4: On the SSC CHSL Exam tab, find and click on the apply now button.
Step 5: The SSC CHSL Exam Application Form will be available on the screen, fill in all the required details and choose your exam center.
Step 6: Scrutinize the details twice or thrice after entering as SSC will not entertain any changes after final submission.
Step 7: Upload your photograph and signature as per the SSC norms.
Step 8: Complete your SSC CHSL Application by paying the online application fees.
|Apply Online||Click Here To Apply|
|Download Notification||Click Here For Notification|