Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking Sabka Gujarat regularly to get the latest updates.
SSC Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2020
Exam Name: SSC Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2020
Total No. of Posts:
- For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent
- Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- Age limit for the posts is 18-27 years as on 01-01-2021i.e. Candidates born not before02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2003 are eligible to apply.
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of a fee.
- Candidates will be selected based on Computer Based Test (Tier I & tier-II), Typing/Skill Test
How to Apply ?:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
- Starting Date of Online Application: 06-11-2020
- Last date and time for receipt of online application: 26-12-2020 (23:30)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 28-12-2020 (23:30))
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 30-12-2020 (23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 01-01-2021
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 12-04-2021 to 27-04-2021
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): To be notified later