Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Delhi Police Constable Driver Recruitment 2022
Total Posts: 1411 Posts
Posts Name: Constable (Driver) Male in Delhi Police
Category-wise Vacancy Details:
Open Category: 1,270 Posts
• General – 543
• EWS – 128
• OBC – 318
• SC – 236
• ST – 45
Ex-S. Category: 141 Posts
• General – 61
• EWS – 14
• OBC – 35
• SC – 26
• ST – 05
- 10+2 (Senior Secondary) passed or equivalent from a recognized Board (as on 29.07.2022 i.e. the closing date of receipt of online application).
- Should be able to drive heavy vehicles with confidence.
- Valid driving license for Heavy Motor Vehicles (as on closing date of receipt of online application).
21-30 years as on 01-07-2022. Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-07-1992 and not later than 01-07-2001.
- Fee payable: ₹ 100/- (Rupees One hundred only).
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
Scheme of Examination:
The examination will consist of following stages:
- Computer Based Examination,
- Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT)
- Trade Test and
- Medical Examination of the recommended candidates.
How to Apply for SSC Delhi Police Constable Driver Recruitment 2022?
- Firstly, visit the official website of the SSC: https://ssc.nic.in.
- Candidates are required to first register themselves through OTR, then, they will be able to submit online applications.
- Fill up the application form carefully and submit the application fee.
- Preview the application form and click on submit button.
- Download and take a printout of the Delhi Police Constable Driver Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form after final submission.
Delhi Police Constable Driver Recruitment 2022 Notification:
SSC has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Delhi Police Constable Driver . Candidates can submit applications online on or before 29 July 2022. A total of 1411 vacancies are to be recruited through this recruitment process.
• Dates for submission of online applications: 08.07.2022 to 29.07.2022
• Last date and time for receipt of online applications: 29.07.2022 (2300 hours)
• Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 29.07.2022 (2300 hours)
• Last date and time for making online fee payment: 30.07.2022 (2300 hours)
• Last date for payment through Challan (during Working hours of Bank): 30.07.2022
• Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges: 02.08.2022 (2300 hours)
• Schedule of Computer Based Examination: October, 2022
Notification: Click Here
Apply Online & More Details: Click Here