Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking SabkaGujarat regularly to get the latest Jobs.
SSC Selection Post Phase 9 : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has Recently Released an Official Notification for Selection Post IX (Phase-9) 2021 in 3261 Vacancy for various Region in Ministries / Departments / Organizations in the Government of India from 10th, 12th, Graduate pass candidates Apply for Selection Post Phase 9 Recruitment 2021.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment 2021
Job Details For Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Post Name: Selection Post Phase 9
- Head Clerk
- MTS (Multi Tasking Staff)
- Staff Car Driver(Ord. Grade)
- Junior Computer
- Sub-Editor (Hindi)
- Sub-Editor (English)
- Rehabilitation Counsellor
- Junior Seed Analyst
- Girls Cadet Instructor
- Chargeman (Mechanical)
- Chargeman (Metallurgy)
- Scientific Assistant (M&E/Metallurgy)
- Technical Superintendent (Weaving)
- Conservation Assistant
- Technical Assistant(Wildlife)
- Research Investigator (Forestry)
- Senior Scientific Assistant (Biology)
Total No. of Posts: 3261 Posts
Eligibility Criteria For Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Central Region CR
- Northern Region NR Delhi
- Madhya Pradesh MPR
- Eastern Region ER
- North East Region NER
- Karnataka Kerala KKR
- North Western Region NWR
- South Region SR
- Western Region WR
- 10th Class (High School) Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University.
Age Limit : 18 To 30 Years (As Per Post)
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
Job Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Registration | Login
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
Application Fees :
- For Gen / OBC : Rs. 100/-
- For SC / ST / Women / ESM : No Fees.
- Pay the Examination Fee through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan
How to Apply ?:
- Open Job Advertisement And Read Carefully.
- Eligible Candidates Send Their Application With Copies of all Necessary Documents, Passport size Photograph.
- Address: Given on Advertisement.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 24-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25-10-2021 (up to 23:30 PM)
- Last Date for Making Online fee Payment & Offline Challan: 28-10-2021 (up to 23:30 PM)
- Last Date for Generation of Challan: 28-10-2021 (up to 23:30 PM)
- Last Date for Payment Through Challan (During Working Hours of Bank): 01-11-2021
- Date of Computer Based Examination: January/February 2022
Download Our Android Application: Download App