• Open text/ePub/PDF files and read-aloud them.
• Convert text file into an audio file.
• With the simple built-in browser, you can open your favorite website, let T2S read aloud for you. (You can enter the browser from the left navigation drawer)
• “Type speak” mode: A easy way to speak the text you’re typed.
• Easy to use across apps:
– Use the share feature from other apps to send text or URL to T2S to speak. For URL, the app can load and extract the text of articles on web pages.
– On the Android 6+ devices, you can select text from other apps, then tap the ‘Speak’ option from the text selection menu to speak your selected text (* Require third-party apps to use standard system components).
– Copy-to-speak: Copy text or URL from other apps, then tap T2S’s Floating speak button to speak copied content. You can turn on this feature in the app’s settings.
Listen to the app reading aloud or read on-screen web pages, news articles, long emails, TXT, PDF, DOC, DOCX, RTF, OpenOffice documents, EPUB, MOBI, PRC, AZW, and FB2 ebooks, and more. It’s an HTML reader, document reader, and ebook reader all in one, both for reading on-screen, or listening when your eyes hurt, malfunction or are busy elsewhere.
* In WhatsApp use the Export Chat function to send chats to @Voice for listening
* If “Share” is not available, copy the text in another app and paste it into @Voice for aloud reading.
* Save articles opened in @Voice to files for later listening. Construct listening lists of many articles for uninterrupted listening one after the other. Order the list as needed, e.g. more important articles first.
* Read ebooks on screen with their original formatting, images shown, turn pages or read continuously. Or put on headphones, turn off the screen and listen!