Training Scheme For Competitive Exams | Competitive Exam Training Assistance – Unreserved Commission has been constituted by the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of Gujarat by issuing a Government Resolution. This commission is called the formation of Unreserved Educational and Economic Development Corporation.
Training Scheme For Competitive Exams
|યોજનાનું નામ||સ્પર્ધાત્મક પરીક્ષા તાલીમ સહાય|
|લાભાર્થી||ગુજરાત બિન અનામત વર્ગના વિધ્યાર્થી|
|હેતુ||બિન અનામત વર્ગના આર્થિક નબળાં વર્ગના બાળકોને તાલીમ સહાય|
|સહાય રકમ||Rs. 20,000/- અથવા ભરવાની થતી ફી બંને માંથી જે ઓછું હોય|
|Yojana Official Website||https://gueedc.gujarat.gov.in/|
Training Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should belong to unreserved category.
- Should have 60 or more percent in class-12.
- Must be receiving training from a recognized organization.
- Should have received training from a recognized institution.
- During the training the trainee should not be in government employment
- The examinee should have the minimum qualification for the examination for which he/she is training.
- Annual family income limit Rs.4.50 lakh or less.
- The trainee should have undergone at least 60 days of training.
- After completion of the entire course the application has to be approved considering an average of 70 percent attendance.
- Any student residing in that district and studying in any other district is eligible for assistance.
Training Institute Selection Standards
- The organization should be registered under Public Trust Act, Companies Act-2013 or Co-operative Act.
- The organization should have a registration number under the laws of the Govt (GST, Income Tax, professional tax, etc..).
- The institute should be running a training class of at least 20 students.
- There should be qualified teaching staff in proportion to the number of trainees.
- Like- There should be 2 qualified teachers for every 20 trainees.
- There should be a teaching staff of 3 teachers from 21 to 50 trainees, 4 teachers from 51 to 70 trainees and 5 teachers from 71 to 100 trainees.
Training Scheme Annual Income Details
- A family income limit has been fixed for availing the benefit of this scheme run by the Unreserved Commission. This assistance will be available to students from families with lower income. Annual family income limit to avail this scheme is Rs. 4.50 lakhs or less
Training Scheme For Competitive Exams Documents
- aadhar card
- Proof of Age (L.C/Birth Certificate)
- Proof of residence
- Unreserved Class Certificate
- Income certificate
- Copy of Mark Sheet of Class-10
- Copy of Mark Sheet of Class-12
- Admission Letter (Bona Fide) to Skloo College
- Admission letter
- If the competitive examination training class is run by a society/institute/trust, proof of its registration number or GST number
- Proof of fees payable or paid for training
- Admission letter from the institute (including competitive exam name and fee details)
- Copy of first page of applicant’s bank passbook
Note :- After applying online, take a printout of the application and sign below and upload all the documents (certificate, mark sheet etc.) attested copies to the Deputy Director (V.J)/ District Social Welfare Officer of the district in which he/she is studying.
Applications will be sent by courier/post/in person.
Register for the plan: Click here
Scheme form: Click here