Unlock 5 Incresed to 30 Novembor
This time Unlock-5 will be applicable till November 30, not the new guideline; The process of resumption of operations will proceed with compliance with the guidelines
Since the first order was issued by the MHA on March 24, 2020 regarding the lockdown, all activities outside the containment zone have been gradually opened. Most of the activities are allowed, although activities involving large numbers of people are also allowed with some restrictions and are subject to SOPs in terms of health and health concerns. Such activities include metro rail, shopping malls, hotels, restaurants and hospitality services, places of worship, goy and training institutes, gymnasiums, cinemas, amusement parks etc.
Regarding some activities or activities with high risk of covid infection, the Ministry asked the State / UT Governments to properly assess the situation and take decision subject to SOP. Such activities and activities include schools and coaching institutes, public and private universities for research scholars, and gatherings of up to 100 people.
- International air travel for passengers as per permission of MHA
- Permission to use swimming pool for training of athletes
- Approval for business-to-business (B2B) objective exhibition halls
- Cinemas / Theaters / Multiplexes can be opened up to 50% of their seating capacity
- Social / Educational / Sports / Entertainment / Cultural / Religious / Political etc. Maximum capacity up to 50% of hall capacity and subject to limit of 200 persons.
- The Home Ministry has for the second time issued its September 30 orders announcing the Unlock-5 guideline in view of the Corona virus. It was informed that the guidelines announced by the Home Ministry on September 30 will now be applicable till November 30, 2020.