Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking Sabka Gujarat regularly to get the latest updates.
- Public Health Specialist: 17 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 01 Post
- Medical Officer: 02 Posts
- Staff Nurse: 02 Posts
- Assistant Director: 13 Posts
How to Apply: Candidates must apply online through the website https://ift.tt/WdMv10. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected. Candidates must upload documents pertaining to educational qualifications and experience (preferably in the prescribed format), if any, as claimed in the online application, in a single pdf file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 2 MB and is legible when a printout is taken. For that, the applicant may scan the experience certificate in 200 dpi greyscale. Documents like Pay Slip, Resume, Appointment Letter, Relieving Letter, Unsigned Experience Certificate etc. must not be uploaded in the Document Upload Module.
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 03-12-2020 up to 23:59 hrs
- Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 04-12-2020 up to 23:59 hrs