Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking Sabka Gujarat regularly to get the latest updates.
To apply for UPSC IAS 2022, the aspirant must either be a citizen of India, Nepal, Bhutan, etc. They should have attained a minimum age of 21 years or a maximum of 32 years. However, the upper age limit is relaxed for certain categories. The candidate must hold a degree from any of the government-approved universities.
The preliminary examinations for both Civil Services and Forest Services 2022 recruitment will be conducted on June 5, 2022.
Before filling out the application form 2022, it is essential to know the eligibility criteria. The eligibility conditions are again divided into nationality, age, and educational qualifications. Take a look at these below.
UPSC Exam Details:
- Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2022
- Indian Forest Service (Preliminary) Examination, 2022 through CS(P) Examination 2022
Total No. of Posts: 1012 Posts
Indian Administrative Services (IAS): 861 Posts
Indian Forest Services (IFS): 151 Posts
- Indian Administrative Services (IAS): Candidates who have Bachelor Degree in Any Stream from Any Recognized University in India will be eligible for this Examination.
- Indian Forest Services (IFS): Candidates who have Bachelor Degree as one of Subject Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology, Agriculture or Equivalent will be eligible for this Examination.
- Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
Age Limit: (As on 01-08-2022)
- Minimum – 21 Years
- Maximum – 32 Years
- A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32
years on the 1st of August, 2022 i.e., the candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd
August, 1990 and not later than 1st August, 2001.
Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit):
- SC/ST-05 Years
- OBC-03 Years
- PH-10 Years
- General / OBC – Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / PH / Female – No Fee
How to Apply ?:
Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
Now, to know how to apply for IFS and IAS application forms, take a look at the steps given below.
Step 1- Go to the official website of UPSC at upsc.gov.in
Step 2- Scroll down the page and click on the ‘Apply Online’ button on the right-hand side of the page.
Step 3- Now, click on the link that reads ‘Online Application for Various Examinations’.
Step 4- Find the link for online applications of the required recruitment.
Step 5- Complete the application process for UPSC IAS and IFS in two parts.
Step 6- In the first part, provide basic details and then read all necessary instructions for image specification, fee payment, correction, etc.
Step 7- Click on the ‘Submit’ and then follow the next set of procedures.
Step 8- Pay the online application fee, select the examination center and then upload the required documents.
Job Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here