Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking Sabka Gujarat regularly to get the latest updates.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2021
- Indian Military Academy (IMA) – 100 Posts
- Indian Naval Academy (INA) – 22 Posts
- Air Force – 32 Posts
- Officers Training Academy (OTA) – 185 Posts
- Indian Military Academy/Officers Training Academy – Candidates having a graduation Degree in any stream from any recognized university/Institution will be considered for this post.
- Air force Academy-Candidates having Graduation Degree in Physics & Maths at 10+ 2 Level/Bachelor of Engineering from a recognized university/Institution will be considered for this post.
- Indian Naval Academy – Candidates with having Engineering Degree in relevant trade will be considered for this post.
- Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- Height-162.5 cms
- Leg length-99 cmc (Minimum), 120 cms(Maximum)
- Thigh Length-64 Cms.(Maximum)
- Sitting height-81.5 Cms (Minimum),96 cms(Maximum)
- (i) For IMA—Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1998 and not later than 1st July, 2003 only are eligible.
- (ii) For Indian Naval Academy—Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1998 and not later than 1st July, 2003 only are eligible.
- (iii) For Air Force Academy— 20 to 24 years as on 1 st July, 2022 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July, 1998 and not later than 1st July, 2002
- General / OBC – Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST/Female – Rs. 0/-
- Payment can be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking
How to Apply ?:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
Job Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
- Starting Date of Online Application: 04-08-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 24-08-2021