UPSC NDA 2021
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has Recently Published the NDA 2021 Recruitment Notification, F.No.7/2/2020.E.1(B): An Examination will be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission on 18th April, 2021 for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA for the 147th Course, and for the 109th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) commencing from 2nd January, 2022.
NDA 2021: Vacancies are provisional and may be changed depending on the availability of training capacity of National Defence Academy and Indian Naval Academy.
UPSC NDA 2021: Union Public Service Commission Recently Published the Notification For the National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (I) 2021. It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in UPSC. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
- National Defence Academy (370 to include 208 for Army, 42 for Navy and 120 for Air Force (including 28 for ground Duties)
- Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)
Total No Of Post: 400 Post
- 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- 12th Class pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd July, 2002 and not later than 1st July, 2005 are eligible.
- Candidates must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (I), 2021 as per guidelines given in Appendix-IV.
- A candidate who has resigned or withdrawn on disciplinary grounds from any of the training academies of Armed Forces is not eligible to apply.
Candidates (excepting SC / ST candidates / Sons of JCOs / NCOs / ORs specified in Note 2 below who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/MasterCard/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
Note: Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience OR Other Terms & Condition.
Selection will be based on Written Test & SSB Test/Interview.
How To Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
- Online Application Start From: 30.12.2020
- Online Application Last Date: 19.01.2021
UPSC NDA 2021: Official Notification
Apply Online: Apply Here