UPSC Recruitment 2022 Apply online for 160 Posts | Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued recruitment official notification pdf for Sr Agriculture Engineer, Asst Director, Asst Chemist Various other positions. Interested and Eligible candidates may application online through given link in below table. Go to official notification and first of all check eligibility criteria, education qualification, selection process, last date to apply, job location, application fees details and other details before apply online for UPSC Recruitment 2022
UPSC Recruitment 2022
- 160 Posts
Name of the Posts
- Senior Agriculture Engineer : 08 Posts
- Assistant Director : 13 Posts
- Assistant Chemist : 21 Posts
- Assistant Hydrologist : 70 Posts
- JTS : 29 Posts
- Asst Geologist : 09 Posts
- Asst Geophysicist : 01 Posts
- Lecturer : 09 Posts
Eligibility criteria for UPSC Recruitment 2022
- Post wise Qualification.
- Kindly check UPSC Recruitment 2022 Official Notification for more details.
- Up-and-comers are expected to pay an expense of Rs. 25/ – (Rupees 25) just either by transmitting the cash in any part of the SBI with cash or by utilizing net financial office of the SBI or by utilizing visa/ace credit/charge card.
- No charge for SC/ST/PwBD/Ladies competitors of any local area. No “charge exception” is
- accessible to Gen/OBC/EWS male applicants and they are expected to pay the full endorsed expense.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Kindly check official notification for more details.
- CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) THROUGH ORA WEBSITE IS 23:59 HRS ON 01.12.2022.
- THE LAST DATE FOR PRINTING OF COMPLETELY SUBMITTED ONLINE APPLICATION IS UPTO 23:59 HRS ON 02.12.2022
Official Notification – Download
Apply Online : Click Here