Vidhva Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2020 | Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2020 is giving Pension on Monthly premise to the widows of Gujarat State. This government disability plot for widows will give better chances of endurance. Presently Download Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2020 Application Form in Pdf and apply for વિધવા સહાય યોજના. Be that as it may, before going to apply for Gujarat Vidhva Sahay yojana check Eligibility, Registration Process and client rules. Gujarat Social security office are tolerating વિધવા સહાય યોજના application structure for the time of 2020.
|Scheme Name||Vidhva Sahay Yojana|
|Launched by||Gujarat Government|
|Beneficiaries||Widows of the state|
|Objective||To provide better survival opportunities|
Benefits Of Vidhva Sahay Yojana – Gujarat Ganga Swarupa Yojana
There are numerous advantages of the Gujarat vidhva Sahay Yojana and one of the fundamental advantages is the accessibility of money related finances which will be straightforwardly moved into the financial balance of the recipients. The plan is a 100% government-financed conspire that is no recipients we need to give any measure of cash from their own pocket. Each and every penny which will be disseminated to the recipients is coming legitimately from the administration of Gujarat state.
- First, the applicant must be a resident of Gujarat state
- The age of the applicant must be anywhere between 18 to 60 years.
Vidhva Sahay Yojana – Gujarat Ganga Swarupa Yojana Paripatra (Circular)
Application form For Vidhva Sahay – Gujarat Ganga Swarupa Yojana
20 Rupees Only
Required Document List For Vidhva Sahay Yojana – Gujarat Ganga Swarupa Yojana
- Applicant’s Application (As per Appendix-1/2)
- Affidavit (As per Appendix 2/3)
- Certificate of Income (As per Appendix 3/4)
- Certificate of being a widow (as per Appendix 3/4)
- Example of death of the applicant’s husband
- Birth certificate of the applicant (widow) or School Living Certificate in case neither of these is available, a proof of age of the Medical Officer of a Government Hospital / Civil Hospital
- Certificates of educational qualification of the applicant.
- Genealogy of heirs of the deceased.
- Applicants in the age group of 18 to 30 years should undertake a face-to-face letter from Talatishri to join any government recognized trade training within a year.
- Certificate of Remarriage. (Performed in the presence of Talatishri in the month of July every year.)
- Example of an officer with appropriate powers with application if he has a son over 21 years of age but is physically disabled or mentally unstable, serving life imprisonment.
- The applicant must show the mark of identity on his body.