Vidyasahayak Recruitment 2022 : Applications are invited to fill the post of “Vidyasahayak” for class 6th to 8th in recognized Ashramshala Railwa, T.Dediyapada, Dist.Narmada under Tribal Development Department of G.R.Gandhinagar managed by Adivasi Samajik Kendra Educational Society Nivalda.
Academic Assistant Recruitment 2022
Ashramshala Railway Recruitment 2022, More Information invites application for the following qualified Assistant Recruitment, Eligible candidates have to send their application to the address mentioned through the below information app.
Name of the post: Vidyasahayak
Total Space: 01
Last Date: Within 10 days from the date of advertisement.
(Date of advertisement 31/08/2022 )
- Qualification : B.A. B.Ed/ P.T.C.
- Subject : Social Science – Gujarati
- Remarks Passed TET-2 Examination of Upper Primary Division
- Caste : Sa.Shai.Backward
- Must have passed the TET-2 exam prescribed by the State Government for the appointment of Education Assistant of Upper Primary Division. And Sarkarshree should have knowledge about the specified computer.
Age limit: Not mentioned in advertisement
- The Vidyasahayak will be paid a fixed salary per month for five years as determined by the Tribal Development Department of the Govt.
- According to the rules of Tribal Development Department of Govt., it is mandatory for the selected candidate to stay at the ashram school premises for 24 hours. According to the letter dated 30-11-2019 of the Commissioner Adijati Vikas G.R.Gandhinagar, accommodation facilities will be provided free of charge.
How to Apply:
- Self-signed passport including attested copies of all qualification certificates required by the above qualified candidates starting from school leaving certificate and the seat reserved for S.S.I.B.C., caste certificate obtained by competent authority and recent non-advancement certificate (Non Kimiler Certificate) Register AD with size photo. The application has to be submitted to the address mentioned below within 10 days from the publication of the advertisement.
- To submit all marksheets and other supporting documents of Bachelor’s degree (BA) with Gujarati as secondary subject, Reg.A.D. Only qualification certificates, mark sheets approved by the State Government included in the application made from will be considered. Any qualification, certificate submitted later will not be considered. Also applications with incomplete details and applications out of time will be filed.
- Candidates can send a copy of the application form to the Office of Tribal Development Officer Rajpipla, District Narmada, Zilla Seva Sadan Rajpipla.
Address to send application:
- Adivasi Samajik Kendra Educational Society Nivalda, M.P.O. Nivalda, Tad.Dediyapada, Dist.Narmada, P.No – 393040
Official Advertisement:; Click Here