VSSC Apprentice Recruitment Notification for 158 vacancies @ vssc.gov.in, Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) is inviting applications for 158 Technician Apprentices Posts through Apply Online.
VSSC Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 158 Technician Apprentices Posts @vssc.gov.in
- Automobile Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Instrument Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
Total No Of Post: 158 Posts
Eligibility Criteria For VSSC Recruitment 2021
- As per VSSC official notification candidate should have completed Diploma in Engineering from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: Should be 30 years as on 04 August 2021.
Selection Process: Please Read Official Job Advertisement.
VSSC Recruitment Job Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online / New Registration: Click Here
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 26-07-2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 04-08-2021
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible persons can apply for the posts online by visiting the official website of Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC). Persons must note that the last date for application is 04 August 2021.
- First of all go through the VSSC recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on VSSC Technician Apprentice Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in VSSC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category.
- At last click on submit button to complete VSSC Recruitment 2021 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference