Voter Helpline App Download : Voter Helpline Android App 2022 by ECI (Election Commission of India) is now available on Google Playstore, from here you can check name in Madaar Yadi (Electoral List) PDF, also download Voter Identity Card and other services. And that too you can check. Application status on water online service app, how to download water helpline app 2022 and you can check complete details of this app from here.
The Election Commission of India (ECI) has launched the Water Helpline Android app for Android and iOS users. People will now be able to download the Water Helpline app (APK) to get online services for voters. People can download voter ID cards, find names in the voter list, search the voter list, complain and fill out forms
Voter Helpline App aims to provide single point service and information to voters across the country. The app provides the following features to Indian voters:-
- Electoral Search: Here people can check their name in the electoral roll
- Voter Registration Form: Submission of online forms for new voter registration or for voters moving to a different Assembly Constituency, for foreign voters, deletion or objection in the electoral roll, admissions and transfers within the Assembly.
- Grievance Registration: To register complaints related to election services and track the status of their disposal.
- FAQ on Voter, Elections, EVM and Results: Candidates can check frequently asked questions on Voter, Election, EVM and Results.
- Online Voters and Election Services: Services and resources for voters and election officials.
- Election Schedule: Find the election schedule in your area
- Competitors Information: Check all applicants, their profile, pay subtleties, resources, criminal cases
- Polling Officers Details: Find and Call Polling Officers: BLO, ERO, DEO and CEO
- Click Selfie After Voting: Click Selfie after you vote and get a chance to be featured in Official Voter Helpline App Gallery.
- Download List of Candidates: Download the list of competitive candidates in PDF format and take a print out.
Download – Voter helpline application download