VSSC Recruitment 2022 Apply for 194 Graduate Apprentice Posts | Good news has come out for the candidates preparing for the government job. Indian Space Department.
Total Posts: 194 Posts
Name of the Posts
- B.Com(Computer Application): 75 Posts
- Electronics Engg: 43 Posts
- B.Com(Finance and Taxation): 25 Posts
- Computer Sci/Engg: 20 Posts
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engg: 15 Posts
- Metallurgy: 06 Posts
- Production Engg: 04 Posts
- Hotel Management/Catering Technology: 04 Posts
- Fire and Safety Engg: 02 Posts
Eligibility criteria for VSSC Recruitment 2022
- The qualification details for VSSC Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2022 is posted by the officials and as per the official notification candidates should have a degree of B.Com, BHM, B.Tech/B.E. To get detailed description of qualification, refer to the official notification given below.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test/ personal interview/ medical test/ walkin interview. Once a candidate is selected they will be placed in VSSC as Graduate Apprentice.
VSSC Recruitment 2022 Salary
- VSSC Recruitment 2022 Salary is Rs.9,000 – Rs.9,000 Per Month. Generally, after selection of candidates they will be informed about the salary range for the post in Graduate Apprentice VSSC.
- Eligible candidates can apply for VSSC Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2022. Selected candidates will join the company based in Thiruvananthapuram. The last date to apply for VSSC Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2022 is 12/11/2022. So visit the official website and apply for the recruitment.
Last Date to Apply
- According to the official notification the VSSC Recruitment 2022 Walkin Date is 12/11/2022. Candidates must be on time and must carry necessary documents if required.
Address to Send Application
- Main Auditorium
- St. Mary’s Higher Secondary School
- Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala