Western Railway published an official notification for Recruitment of Medical Practitioner & Para Medical Staff posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc… You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
Name of posts: Medical Practitioner & Para Medical Staff
- General Duty Medical Officer (CMP-GDMO – Regular): 09 Posts
- CMP Specialist Obst & Gynae /Intensivist /Physician/Anesthetists /Radiologist: 11 Posts
- Renal Replacement/ Hemodialysis Technician: 02 Posts
- Hospital Attendant: 65 Posts
- House Keeping Asst.: 90 Posts
Total No. of posts: 177 Posts
- GDMO: MBBS (MCI Recognized) Candidates must be registered with MCI/MMC
- CMP Specialist: MBBS and PG Degree /Diploma in respective specialty. (Degree should be MCI Recognized) Candidates must be registered with MCI/MMC
- Renal Replacement/ Hemodialysis Technician: B.sc plus Diploma in hemodialysis OR two years satisfactory in-house Training /Experience in haemodialysis work in a reputed institution (Proof to be attached).
- Hospital Attendant: Matric pass with experience of working in hospital set up
- House Keeping Asst.: Matric pass with experience of working in hospital set up (Preferable)
- GDMO / CMP Specialist: 53 Years
- Renal Replacement/ Hemodialysis Technician: 20 to 33 years
- Hospital Attendant / House Keeping Asst.: 18 to 33 years
- The selection will be on the basis of Whatsapp /Telephonic Interview.
How to Apply
- The candidate may apply only ONLINE.
- NOTIFICATION NO. E/MD/889/VOL VIII/CONTRACT
- Application start from: 18/05/2020
- Last date for application: 24/05/2020 (till 06:00 PM)
- Interview date: 26/05/2020