Western Railway Bhavnagar Division Recruitment 2021
Western Railway Recruitment 2021 : Western Railway Bhavnagar Division has Recently Application are invited for the posts of General Duty Contract Medical Practitioner/Officer’s as shown above of Bhavnagar Division from eligible Doctors from open market and retired Govt. Doctors who fulfill the eligibility criteria specified. The engagement will be offered purely on contract basis for a period of one to three months which is over and above the vacancies as per local requirement which can be renewed/extended as per Railway Board’s further orders if needed. The engagement is at the Divisional Railway Hospital Bhavnagar Para, Bhavnagar- 364003. Proper PPE will be provided while on Duty in Isolation ward. The date of interview, venue and posts/community wise intake is as under.
Western Railway Bhavnagar Division Recruitment 2021 : It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in Western Railway Bhavnagar Division. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Organization : Western Railway Bhavnagar Division
- General Duty Contract Medical Practitioner/Officer’s – 04
Education Qualification :
- Degree in Medicine i.e. MBBS(recognized by the Medical Council of India included in the first or second
- schedule or part eleven of the third schedule(other than the Licentiate qualifications to the Indian
- Medical Council Act 1956). Holders of educational qualifications in part II of the third schedule should
- also fulfill the condition stipulated in Section 13(30 of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956.
- Candidates should have satisfactorily completed the compulsory rotatory internship.
- The Degree should be permanently registered with the Medical Council of India.
- There will be 5 years relaxation for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC.
Age Limit :
- Not exceeding 53 years as on 01.04.2021 for GDMO.
- Rs. 75,000/-
Application Fees :
- There is No Application Fees
Note : Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience Or Other Terms Condition.
How To Apply Western Railway Bhavnagar Division Recruitment 2021?
- Eligible Candidates who fulfill the criteria as per the notification can apply in enclosed prescribed format (Annexure -1) and come for a Walk-in-Interview on the Place, Date & Time mentioned above positively along with all enclosures and original certificates with self attested xerox copies and all original documents.
- Address : Divisional Railway Hospital, Bhavnagar Para, Bhavnagar – 364003.
Last Date for Applying Western Railway Bhavnagar Division Recruitment 2021?
- All candidates desirous of walk-in-interview should report at 9.30 A.M. on the 23.04.2021 date of interview. No other intimation will be given separately for the interview. Registration for the interview ends at 12:00 PM after which no applications will be accepted. No applications should be forwarded before hand. Candidates should only apply in the annexure enclosed. Certified copies of all testimonials and two passport size photographs may be submitted with the application.
Selection Process For Western Railway Bhavnagar Division Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates will be selected based on Qualification, Experience OR an interview.