YIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 – YIL Apprentice Recruitment, YIL Apprentice Bharti, YIL Apprentice Jobs, YIL Apprentice Posts, Yantra India Limited (YIL) Apprentice Recruitment, Yantra India Limited (YIL) Apprentice Bharti, Yantra India Limited (YIL) Recruitment For Apprentice Posts 2023.
|Name of Organization||Yantra India Limited (YIL)|
|Name of Posts||Apprentice|
|Total No. of Posts||5395|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Job Location||All India|
The candidates will be selected on the basis of the merit list prepared by the authority. The merit list will be separate for the ITI and Non-ITI candidates. The merit list will be purely based on the marks obtained by the candidates in their 10th and ITI.
- For GEN/OBC : Rs.200/-
- For Others : Rs.100/-
Stipend for YIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023:
The selected Non-ITI and ITI candidates as Trade Apprentices will get stipend of Rs. 6000 and Rs.7000 per month respectively (as per the provision of sub-rule(1) of rule 11 of the Apprenticeship Rules, 1992). No other allowances will be paid during the entire period of apprenticeship training.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age : 15 Years
- Maximum Age : 24 Years
How to Apply
- Open the official website of YIL i.e. https://yantraindia.co.in/.
- Click on the ‘Career’ tab at the top.
- A new page will open up. Here search for ‘Online Application for Trade Apprentices’.Click on that icon.
- The candidate is required to fill in the basic details such as name, dob etc.
- Also, fill in the valid email id and phone number.
- Upload the documents mentioned below section.
- Pay the exam fees as per the category.
- Submit the application form. After successful submission, the applicant will receive an intimation
- message along with the pdf copy of the filled-in application form through email.
Important Dates :
Online Application Start Date : 01/03/2023
Last Date to Apply Online : 30/03/2023
Job Advertisement: Click Here